ADVERTISEMENT

1st unofficial points standings

DETitans

Varsity
Jul 2, 2007
I have calculated each teams points with some out of state opponents bonus points included, some of the out of state are on the bubble and I will continue to follow them over the next 2 weeks until the final day of the season. I also have included bonus points for teams that have not played each other yet, so if 2 teams play on 5/20 and both have have reached 9 wins or 12 wins I have calculated the required bonus points. Hope everyone enjoys.

St Marks 46 11 wins + 13 bonus
Caravel 42 9 wins + 15 bonus
Hodgson 42 12 wins + 6 bonus
Sussex Tech 41 12 wins + 5 bonus
Dover 41 11 wins + 8 bonus
Archmere 40 11 wins + 7 bonus
Tower Hill 38 12 wins + 2 bonus
Appo 37 10 wins + 7 bonus
Smyrna 37 10 wins + 7 bonus
St Georges 37 10 wins + 7 bonus
Sallies 36 9 wins + 9 bonus
Cape Henlopen 36 9 wins + 9 bonus
Sussex Central 34 8 wins + 10 bonus
Milford 33 8 wins + 9 bonus
Mt Pleasant 32 8 wins + 8 bonus
Conrad 31 9 wins + 4 bonus
Charter 31 7 wins + 10 bonus
Newark 30 9 wins + 3 bonus
Polytech 30 8 wins + 6 bonus
DMA 30 8 wins + 6 bonus
Indian River 30 6 wins + 12 bonus

Top 20 teams with the 20th spot a 4 way tie

Reactions: TouchThemAll
Great DeTitans...thanks for the heads up.

To add a little perspective....the last few years it took over 50 total pts to get into the playoffs. Last year i think it was 52 or 54 i believe. Of course every year is different, but low 50's seems to be where the bubble is. So those teams at the bottom still have a lot of work to do to get in....

Nice job. Besides Tower Hill being 7 the points look pretty much how the teams should be ranked at this time.

you

points are as follows
3 points for a win
1 bonus point if opponent finishes .500 or better
additional bonus point if a team finishes above .650

I will update the points after Friday after Tuesday and again next Friday and the following Wednesday

Might be done before those dates depending on if there is a day full of games LOL

Special thanks to Gamechanger and Maxpreps for keeping records up to date

DETitans this is great. I'm sure it took time to go through every teams results. I think it's getting far enough in the season to project bonus points. Maybe after this weekend's games we might be able to project which teams are going to be above 52 to 54 total points at the end of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT