Dawson Grinnage - Hodgson

Jaquan Hooks - Caesar Rodney

Michael Kempski - Salesianum

Pierre Lofland - McKean

Eric Montanez - St. Thomas More

Brion Murray - Milford

Malik Velmar - St. Andrew's

Lamar Woody - Howard

Kinda surprised after reading this list Barnes from Cape should of got some love, think Bloodsworth & Montanez should of been been shown more love. Congrats to Rawls, as I said before I really like his skill set and all around game, very deserving, just sharing

Reactions: jvm3
Garnett imo is the unsung hero of Smyrna, kid is a sophomore and doesn't get a ton of hype...saw them play four times this season and I think he is the glue. Does a lot of the dirty work under the boards, hustles and seems very coachable.

Reactions: pitt8179
Joe Mchugh deserves some recognition. Much better than a lot of names on HM (won't be that guy and say them) and averaged close to if not more than 20 points a game this year. Also, assuming it's a typo, but where is Rufo? Am I right?

Reactions: hoopcentral12
1st team is aboustley right in my opinion can't argue with anyone on that list everyone was deserving. I'm glad to see Inge got the recognition that he deserved throughout that whole situation. As for HM you could name a bunch of people honestly. Personally I would of put Nwankwo above Cramer on 2nd team but good list.

Big shout out to Ludman, saw him play twice this season. good fundamentals and a nice stroke for a guy who earned a baseball scholarship to UD, all around very good athlete. Never gets mentioned but definitely talented young man imo....it's not the opportunities you are afforded but what you do with those opportunities that count

Congrats to all the kids. Rawls was my pic to win POY strong player. Great all around game. Cale has strong game. Great 1st team picks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT