ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Boys Basketball DIAA First Round Wrap

dawrestling

Top 100 Prospect
May 20, 2007
Fallbrook, CA
www.302sports.com
AI DuPont 73 Milford 53 AI Shamar Walker 27 Zakee Newton 20 JaQuan Bishop 11 M Andrew Kravitz 21 Ethan Wilkins 15
Brandywine 48 Concord 47 No Details provided.
Dover 63 MOT Charter 50
Mt. Pleasant 47 Hodgson 39 MP DilorenAmir Batts 16 Samahj Gaymon 12 H Cameron Wilson 13
St. Marks 44 Red Lion 31 SM Nicholas Timmons 16 Jabri White 14 RLC Gavin Shields 15 John Purnell 10
William Penn 53 Cape Henlopen 48
Wilmington Christian 73 Sussex Tech 31 WCS Dante Brinkley 28 Daniel Starkey 25 Kye Bryant 17 ST Jameel Watson 11
Delaware Military Academy 63 Newark Charter 32 The Seahawks defeated the Patriots in the first round of the state tournament. Zach Johnson led all scorers with 24 points while Brendan McKewen added 13 points. Khyaire Hines and Jordan Green each had 8 points each. The Patriots were led by Jared Michoma with 13 points.
Delmarva Christian 39 Sussex Central 38 DC Chase Hession and Jason Handy 11 each Loudens Fleurima 10 SC Malachi Waters 10
Conrad 67 Charter 42 Con Che Jackson 26 CSW Stefan Solis 14 Peter Taylor 12 Daniel Houston 10
St. Georges 50 Wilmington Friends 36 SG Tyson Shaw 21 Lemar Wright 14 WFS Patrick McKenzie 18 Peter Erskine 10
Indian River 49 Laurel 41 IR Willem Lambertson 18 Gage Spinks 11 L Nifere Griffin 21
Caesar Rodney 121 First State Military Academy 33 CR Craig Williams 25 Lewis Cobb 16 Malachi Brinkley 11 Brycen Williams 10 FSMA S'haleel Nash 15

Reactions: Dropping 3's
How about Polytech vs Glasgow and Woodbridge vs Odyssey Charter?

Disappointed in CR running up the score against FSMA, 14 three’s ??? Come on coach we’re better than that, just my opinion

Reactions: Dropping 3's
Disappointed in CR running up the score against FSMA, 14 three’s ??? Come on coach we’re better than that, just my opinion

Apparently, Woodbridge beat Odyssey 82-16.

That and the CR 121- FSMA 33 score shouldn't happen. Of course, it is an open tournament so who knows. Odyssey was the #46 seed and FSMA was the #47 seed.

Gimme shelter. Tomorrow night, I don't think you will have these kinds of scores....

According to the CR box score the 2nd leading scorer was a JV player that was moved up after JV season ended...I don't think the starters played much

Sanford 59 St Georges 50.... St G hung with them most of the way will be very good next year

Mount 53 Middletown 52 in overtime- go watch MHS Athletics

142:00 mark

Last edited:
We (DMA) played sloppy and so did Caravel. Game was closer than it should’ve been cause Caravel must’ve shot 2-20 from free throw line. It was like a JV game. Is all the talent down this year

Lots of good young talent out there - Caravel has lost so many players this yr to injury, I thought DMA would take this one

We (DMA) played sloppy and so did Caravel. Game was closer than it should’ve been cause Caravel must’ve shot 2-20 from free throw line. It was like a JV game. Is all the talent down this year?
4 teams below the canal left after tonight

Reactions: Patcomic
Current bracket with Round of 16 games listed....marching to the quarter finals...any upsets in the making???

https://www.doe.k12.de.us/cms/lib/DE01922744/Centricity/Domain/349/Boys Basketball Bracket 3.4.21.pdf

Just looking at the seeds higher than 20...

Dover-Seaford could be good.

Appo beat Mount by 23 early in the year, but you never know.

WCS is one of the teams that has improved the most as the season went along, and they led Tower Hill at the half a couple of weeks ago, but they'll need to play up to their full potential to win.

Some people might look at Delcastle-Sanford, but every time Sanford has had an off game this year, their next opponent paid the price.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT