ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Scrimmages

I saw that the Seaford/Sussex Tech scrimmage was cancelled. I saw of facebook they were looking for someone to work the camera at the scrimmage for Tech then a few hours after they announced that it was cancelled. Anyone have any insight? I know the Matthew kids are gone, their QB from last year is gone and I doubt the RB from last is going to play since his track career has blown up and he is putting up amazing times and i ranked in the top 10 in the nation. Do they not have enough kids?

I saw that the Seaford/Sussex Tech scrimmage was cancelled. I saw of facebook they were looking for someone to work the camera at the scrimmage for Tech then a few hours after they announced that it was cancelled. Anyone have any insight? I know the Matthew kids are gone, their QB from last year is gone and I doubt the RB from last is going to play since his track career has blown up and he is putting up amazing times and i ranked in the top 10 in the nation. Do they not have enough kids?
coaching change also since last season??

Sallies - dominated Howard. DE's had 4 plus sacks. Big hit of the game came from I believe 9 on Sallies. Offense was ok. Lots of dink and dunk - but very efficient. Ran the ball well. Did have one up top throw, from their back up QB. Bigger on D-Line than O-Line. They will have no issue scoring.
Howard has its work cut out for them, not with reg schedule, but will need to get better than just have QB run around and make plays. Howard - lots of athletes on field but QB was pressured the whole time. Howard will be fine in D2 and will compete for chip, however they are not ready for D3. Sals' may score 60 on DMA - if they choose to.

Sallies - dominated Howard. DE's had 4 plus sacks. Big hit of the game came from I believe 9 on Sallies. Offense was ok. Lots of dink and dunk - but very efficient. Ran the ball well. Did have one up top throw, from their back up QB. Bigger on D-Line than O-Line. They will have no issue scoring.
Howard has its work cut out for them, not with reg schedule, but will need to get better than just have QB run around and make plays. Howard - lots of athletes on field but QB was pressured the whole time. Howard will be fine in D2 and will compete for chip, however they are not ready for D3. Sals' may score 60 on DMA - if they choose to.
Had a first-hand report from old timer who saw the above scrimmage. He said Sals defense was impressive. When I mentioned the above comments about the dink and dunk offense, he said it should called a stink and stunk offense. He's an Interboro fan. What can I say?

The Howard-DMA scrimmage on Thursday night will tell us something,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT