ADVERTISEMENT

302 Rising Freshman ALL-Star Game at A.I Dupont High School 7/8/17

Jul 4, 2017
how to upload a photo on fb
2 More Days remaining Until The First Annual Rising Freshman All-Star Game held at A.I High School on July 8th 2017 at 6:30pm The Match-up will include the (Rising Stars)Going Head To Head with the (Future Phenom's) don't miss this action packed All-Star Game which will feature some of the top players in the Mid-Atlantic and all of the top Rising freshman in Delaware.
Top Ranked Players Playing
Zion larkins- #2 Ranked (WR) in the Nation by NFPA.comClass of 2021 (Maryland)
Jayden Louis- Top 50 Ranked RB in the Nation By National Scouting Report (New York)
Jordan Alveraz- Top 25 FBU Middle School All-American, 2022 Team USA (New York)
Kevin Robinson- 2017 NFPA All-American Game MVP (RB) 2021
CJ Henry-#1 Ranked (QB) 2021 Prospect in Delaware Heading To -Hodgson Vo Tech
Devin Smith Jr- #2 Ranked in Delaware (ATH) Philadelphia FBU Camp MVP-Smyrna High
Isaiah Johnson- Ranked #3 in Delaware (RB) Headed to Lake Forest High School
Joshua Dawson- 6'0 290 Ranked #4 in Delaware (OL) 2021 Headed to Tanall School
Alton Dennis- 6'2 209 Ranked #9 in Delaware 2021 (DL) headed to Sussex Central High
Lee Coleman Jr- #7 Ranked player in Delaware 2021 (CB) Headed to Hodgson Vo Tech
Devon Green- #1 ranked Class of 2022 Electric Game changing RB
Dani Dennis Sutton- 6'3 DL\LB Ranked #2 Class of 2022 Physical big strong kid
Elijah Alexander- 6'1 #3 Ranked in Delaware Class of 2022 very skilled

For Complete State Rankings Click links Below
https://www.302eliteathletes.com/2021-player-rankings
https://www.302eliteathletes.com/2022-player-rankings
https://www.302eliteathletes.com/2023-player-rankings

direct link to image
all_star_game_flyer_2.jpg
[/url] how to upload a photo on fb[/IMG]
Check out footage from our First annual Middle School Combine which was held at Caravel academy on June 25th kids grade 1-8th participated check combine video below the All-Star game this sat July 8th at 6:30pm will be epic cant miss event.

Visit Our Website www.302EliteAthletes.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfpack5
Isaiah Johnson looked great. Busted off a 90 yard TD early in the game. Pretty big RB for middle school too. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts for Lake next year.

Impossible to tell who was "cooking." The all-star game didn't feature a PA announcer or program...some showcase.

When are parents going to stop drinking the Kool-Aid and wise up? Likely never in this day and age.

Impossible to tell who was "cooking." The all-star game didn't feature a PA announcer or program...some showcase.

When are parents going to stop drinking the Kool-Aid and wise up? Likely never in this day and age.

"Stop drinking the Kool-Aid?"
What was the alternative???

Agree with smallwonder, $10 to get in, no program, no announcer, game started 20 minutes late because there were no officials. How are the kids being showcased to the "scouts" when no one knows who anybody is unless your a parent. Too bad it could have been a really cool event. I'm sure the organizers made some coin though.

33 with the orange helmet did look pretty athletic, anybody know his name or where he's gong to HS. Would have been great to have a program. If your a HS football fan it would allow you to follow some of these kids for the next four years which would be pretty cool. Maybe next time.

Pretty much sums it up. Someone said they had a combine for the players prior to the game? If this is true, how cool would it have been to have all the results from the combine in a simple black and white program for the game. With the amount of adults on each sideline during the game I'm sure someone was capable of putting that together? But that would mean it was all about the kids?

Im the organizer i planned all of this and recruited all players by myself. Their was Suppose to be a program but charging $75 To play in a all star game in which the uniform alone cost $55 a piece and then i had to rent venues and pay insurance provide water & more i brought cake pizza at the Player Draft and all charged nothing. I also gave away Free T shirts to players & fans. FILM crew cost money as well as me driving up and down 95 recruiting kids. I payed for a website a web designer and more i can go on and on. No money came in till after events to pay for a program. Maybe next time people other than myself will step up and help out when they see something great happening of this nature. This was my first time around now that i have funding to pre purchase these things it wont be a problem in the future their were other issues with prior arrangements i had with facility owners as well the press box was apart of the deal in which failed to recieve to anounce the players the event still was great for the parents of the kids who won thanks for the criticism it only makes me wanna do better much love.

Last edited:
Im the organizer i planned all of this and recruited all players by myself. Their was Suppose to be a program but charging $75 To play in a all star game in which the uniform alone cost $55 a piece and then i had to rent venues and pay insurance provide water & more i brought cake pizza at the Player Draft and all charged nothing. I also gave away Free T shirts to players & fans. FILM crew cost money as well as me driving up and down 95 recruiting kids. I payed for a website a web designer and more i can go on and on. No money came in till after events to pay for a program. Maybe next time people other than myself will step up and help out when they see something great happening of this nature. This was my first time around now that i have funding to pre purchase these things it wont be a problem in the future their were other issues with prior arrangements i had with facility owners as well the press box was apart of the deal in which failed to recieve to anounce the players the event still was great for the parents of the kids who won thanks for the criticism it only makes me wanna do better much love.

Isaiah, most of us appreciate you stepping up to put this event on (I say most, because there's always going to be haters). It's great for the kids, and it's great for Delaware high school football fans. I think many of us would have stepped up to help if we knew that help was needed. I didn't even hear about the game until a week before it was to be played. For next year, I would suggest using this forum to ask for help, many weeks in advance.

Reactions: 84rider
To add to what Dr Designo said. Many of us would step up. This is exactly the kind of evemt Caravel would host and has done along with many CA parents former parrnts and alumni would pitch in for. Programs for sure. PA for sure. Marketing for sure

Sounds like a ton of work and time...if the kids and families enjoyed the event, I wouldn't worry about the haters. every time someone goes out of their way and tries to do something nice, people are gonna hate...great job 302 and remember if you were handling out 20 dollar bills someone would hate cause they weren't 50's smh

This was definitely a great idea. Love the whole combine and tracking middle school kids into high school. I'd suggest moving the game/combine every year though. Maybe down south one year and the north the next?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT