ADVERTISEMENT

6 Delaware Teams invited to Slam Dunk to the Beach (2015)

I'm a take a wild guess & say Cape since they are hosting...

This post was edited on 3/21 10:59 PM by coachquil

Slam Dunk is at Cape. Will be held this year December 27th through 29th. Looks like they invited the top 5 preseason Delaware teams to the event.

hoopsopener.jpg
Brand new gym would bet 2,200 or more. Slam attendance for 3 days 6 sessions reported over 10,000 or around 1,700 per session. I went to 4 sessions and there was plenty of room.

They'll have 3 young fellas . 6-5,6-6,6-8 should be interesting .

This post was edited on 3/22 8:02 PM by 1superfan

Who the hell on sallies is 6"8? They will be good in a couple years again but next year they won't make the tournament

after the news I just received, this will just be a 1yr break for the Sals, they will be back for the following year and the next few years FOR SURE

I told you guys what they have coming..the interesting part is if the exchange student is a player or not..don't know

Schedule a lot of strong teams you make the tournament whether you win or lose the games.

idk if any of this convo matters. none of the Delaware teams got wins this past tournament except when they played each other. and I'm sure there will be better teams this time around. but sals wont have enough to beat any of the teams listed except cape so they def. shouldn't be there.

Originally posted by FanOfTheGame51:

but sals wont have enough to beat any of the teams listed except cape so they def. shouldn't be there.
Could have said the same about CR this year.

ADVERTISEMENT