Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Re: Latest News Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Words of wisdom to success.

"There is only one way to avoid criticism:
Do nothing
Say nothing
Be nothin"

For those interested UD Men's Basketball posts 14/15 roster and Summer School starts on Monday. Young fella is on to the next chapter of his life.

Let's Go Blue...

14/15 Blue Hens Roster

For those interested UD Blue Hens release it's non conference schedule. IMO it's highlighted by...

1. A 3 game California trip.

2. Temple is coming to the Bob.

There are other good games as we'll check it out.

NCS 14/15

Nice read on Blue Hens NCS schedule for those interested. Also 14/15 prospectus included.

on another note. Shot out to Duffy and Cecil for organizing a great weekend of basketball and much more for the youth and young adults. Super huge shot out to all the volunteers.

Nice Read

For those interested the CAA has released its conference schedule. Looks like the Blue Hens open up at home against conference favorites Northeastern, Towson, and Drexel.

Woo wee that's fire right there...

CAA 2014/15 schedule

For those interested, below is a nice article about UD Men's BBalls home schedule this season. I really like the photo of the Sold Out Bob!!! Blue Hens are 29-9 at home last 3 yrs so pick a game date and come enjoy a show.

13 Home Games

Words of Wisdom towards Success... Young Fellas

MAKE A PLAN
smile.r191677.gif

OR

PLAN TO FAIL
blackeye.r191677.gif

Now that's real talk it starts by educating and believing in yourself those are the basic principles to success.

Words of Wisdom towards success... Young Fellas

If you are not willing to learn. No one can help you.
chairshot.r191677.gif

or

If you are determined to learn. No one can stop you.
wink.r191677.gif

For those interested

GM to those interested. Today the UD Men's Basketball team has their first practice. The article below by City of Basketball Love talks about the expectations of the team.

On another note. it has been an incredible journey for my son Champ and being a Blue Hen has always been his dream. I want to thank all the fine people of Delaware who have had a hand in his development as a young man, student, and basketball player. Thanks you know who you are...God Bless

UD MBB Primer 2014/2015

For those interested college basketball practice started last week at UD and the team roster has been updated for the start of the season. The Blue Hens men's team is young and talented and want to defend there CAA championship and return to the DANCE. Over the last 3 seasons the team is 40-9 at the Bob. Certainly this team would love the support of Delware basketball fans as a 6th man this season at The Bob making plenty noise. Below is a information on purchasing season tix on sale. Come out and enjoy the action for less than $10 a game

Discount Info

For those interested, Below Coach Ross discusses his young team and what his 5 freshman bring to the table. Shot out to my Homie Black Champ makes a step back over 6'9" defender just like you taught him.

Monte Ross talks about team

On Saturday our Men's Basketball team traveled to UMBC for a scrimmage game. I'm certain emotions were high as it was 5 players(Mosley, Holden, Carter, Corbett, Johnson) first college basketball scrimmage. I did not attend but per reports from the game indicate the team exceeded offensive expectations.

With the lost of Saddler, Usher, Baptiste, and Threatt from last years 80 point per game team. It's worth noting the young team put up 81 on Saturday. I know it was just a scrimmage but that's a positive report.

Like I requested before, go get your season tickets and let's make the "Bob" a venue opposing teams start talking about "The 6th Man" in there scouting reports.

Champ

81 is only positive if the other team put up less.

Your post get more disgusting by the day. You know good and well the public is not invited to a scrimmage. Stop acting like you have an all access pass. You're boasting about 81 pts in a scrimmage vs UMBC. Get the frick outta here!!!!

12 days until the season opener for our Blue Hens MBB team. If you get a chance watch it on TV. Below is info for those interested.

Game Time

For those interested, after winning the conference regular and post season championship last season the Blue Hens are picked to finish 8th in the CAA. Below is an article discussing why.

Interesting read

Yo 44 your son is no longer in HS. This a HS forum. Pls take your post to the college page.

For those interested, Be reminded the Blue Hens MBB vs Liberty is on MASN TV Monday night at 7pm or it can be viewed on ESPN3 via Internet.

Tune in, I have a feeling the game is going to be ENTERTAINING!!!

Thank you for your support in advance (GO BLUE HENS)

This post was edited on 11/14 7:09 PM by mr.basketball44

DONT MISS IT

For those who tuned in Monday vs Liberty it was entertaining just as expected. The young Blue Hens lost a close one 61-55. Last night we lost to Cal Poly the Big West 2013/14 Champions 78-60. Below is article about game.

Nice Article

For those interested, the Blue Hens MBB will be home for two games this week come out and enjoy the games. The young team needs our support after starting ofer on the road.

Wednesday 7pm vs Army who is playing well.

Sunday 12pm vs Del State which will be another tough game that will include two former Sanford players.

The DelState matchup should be interesting as 2 frosh from Sanford hopefully get a chance to match up against each other. I see Gray having a big game for DSU.

Wow Delaware vs Del State. Todd Hughes vs Champ Mosley at the college level. Absolutely incredible!! I watched the Downstate Duo face each other when they were middle schoolers at The Capital Classic Smyrna vs Dover in 2009 and it was Fantastic.

I like Del Sate in this one w/ their experience & Kendall Gray playing BIG down low, I look for Tyshawn Bell to have another big game vs UD also. It's a down year for UD being so young & losing almost all of their production from last year, not to mention I believe their lone returning starter/shooter Kyle Anderson is still out. Anything can happen in a rivalry/in-state game like this & I plan on being in attendance.

Originally posted by J12:
I like Del Sate in this one w/ their experience & Kendall Gray playing BIG down low, I look for Tyshawn Bell to have another big game vs UD also. It's a down year for UD being so young & losing almost all of their production from last year, not to mention I believe their lone returning starter/shooter Kyle Anderson is still out. Anything can happen in a rivalry/in-state game like this & I plan on being in attendance.
Kendall Gray was big yesterday. With 21pts and 12rebs, great win for The Hornets. Yesterday was a win win win situation for me. I played for Del-State in the glory years, my son plays for The Blue Hens and there where four young men I know playing in the game.

It was a good day! Just seeing those boys I once knew now young men doing what they love.Im proud of them all and happy for all there parents.

Thanks for the support J12.

For those interested. The Blue Hens MBB vs Temple 12/18 7pm at the "Bob". Our Young Hens need all DE basketball fans support. Please come out and join.

For those interested, The Blue Hens dropped a close one 76 to 74 to FDU yesterday. Champ got his first collegiate start and finished the game with 5pts, 7 assists, 1stl, and 1blocked shot. The Hens play Robert Morris 7pm tomorrow and are still looking for their first win. Tune in to WDSD 94.7 to hear the game and root for our team and our homegrown DE point guard. Let's Go Hens!!!

On another note. Young fella finished his first semester with a 3.0. UD's education is top notch. Thank you to the educators, staff and others at Central Middle School and Sanford High for preparing my son for this. Education is essential.
This post was edited on 12/21 5:58 PM by mr.basketball44

22 t.o.'s & 10 miss FT's won't cut it. Hopefully they start winning or Monte' may be out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT