ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Re: Grassroots News Champ Mosley

I dont swith hit...i still got your back...you and i was thinking the same but mrbb44 cleared up the confusion...it all good between us and mrbb44,so i am still down with thastudent movement

To friends, family, coaches, and supporters Champs team goes 5 and 1 this weekend at the Pittsburgh Jam to win the bronze championship. He played well averaging 9 points 4 assists 3 rebounds and 2 steals a game. He was the high scorer in the championship game with 15. His team is now 12&1. Big shot out to all the DE players that represented our state well this weekend up in Pittsburgh.

For those interested, Champs team wins the Philly Jamfest. They defeated the #5 team in the country Las Vegas Prospects. Champ leads the team scoring 17 second half points. He played well in 5 games averaging 9pts, 3assts, 3 rebs, and 4 stls a game. The team improves to 17-1.

Shots out to all the fine DE ballers that represented in Philly this weekend.
This post was edited on 4/29 8:16 PM by mr.basketball44

For those interested Champs teamloses final 8 game at souther jam to boo Williams 60 to 57. Champ played well 20pts 5assists 3steals.

Great job Champ. Keep playing hard and putting in work.

haha Mrbball where is the Champ playing this weekend Dallas or Richmond
haha just trying to be the best cheerleader
i can be

For those interested, Champs team goes 3&1 in Dallas this weekend moving there record to 24&3. They lost to the host team Texas 2014. They beat the Houston Defenders Las Vegas prospects and Baltimore Finest. Champ played well this weekend averaging 10 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds, 3 steals, in around 15 to 20 minutes of action a game.

haha nice tourney young man haha
Way to deliver Champ.....keep up the good work! I am proud of you!!haha
I cant wait for the season haha just saying
Ive been waiting for Coach Clinic (Stan)
rolleyes.gif
to hit me about an assistant coach position at Sanford haha after all thaStudent gave him the blueprint on how to win this past season haha just sayin of course (need I explain)

For those interested there has been a update to Champs open period schedule, the changes are as follows.

Supershowcase Orlando Florida July 10 - 14

Summer Jam Milwaukee Wisconsin July 17 - 23

Live in AC Atlantic City New Jersey July 25 - 27

East Coast Dual Richmond Virginia July 28 - 29

Champs team defeats Florida Phenoms. He plays well scoring 8 4 assists 2 rebounds 0 turnovers in 12 minutes.

Champs team defeats syracuse select. He scores 8 dishes out 4 assists gets 3 steals 3 rebounds and 0 turnovers in 16 minutes of action.

Nice work young man...im going to come up to Atlantic City to check you out in a few weeks

Champs team wind defeating tram x. He scored 5 points, dished out 6 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals and committed 3 turnovers.

@mmscoach, Are you asking about high schools or colleges? Either way I would love to discuss it with you. Champ and I will be at William Hicks Sunday and Wilmington pal Monday. I will be the guy in the under armor gear.

ok good deal. I was wondering because I haven't seen him play since middle school. He was the best guard I witnessed at that level in DE Hoops.

Champs team moves on to final 8 by defeating Ga rebels. He scores 15 dishes out 7 assists, grabs 2 rebounds, gets 3 steals and 0 turnovers.

Champs team defeats takeover orange to move onto the final 4. He scores 8 & grabs 3 rebounds

Champs team defeats #1 team in the country team takeover to move onto the championship game. He scores 6 points dishes out 2 assists tune in tomorrow to watch our young man from Townsend in his first national television appearance. on espn

Congratulations & Good Luck tomorrow. REPRESENT!

Champ! You are my man. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see you on ESPN!!! You ALWAYS step up in big games. WINNER!!!!

Mrbasketball good win for Champ and DC Assault beating both takeover 16u squads.{ please dont call me see u Monday lol}

Champs team wins showcase championship defeating each one teach one Florida. Champs scores 5 & dishes out 2 assists grabs 3 offensive rebounds. Didn't see Tv camera game was not televised they only do 17u game. I apologize for any inconvenience I caused anyone. Guess the word was spread for motivation. @ bigdaddy thanks for calling me about Isaac and his showing st HOOPGROUP way to go young man keep working hard. See you Monday lol

Champ adds National Title to his list. WOW!!! Look at what God can do. Young man from small little town called Townsend De population 2000 people. basketball gymnasiums 0, no middle school basketball in Appoquinimink school district. He is the epitome of our former Delaware state slogan. "A SMALL WONDER" LITERALLY AND FIGURITIVELY

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151036594407593&set=at.116180687592.88023.108063912592.1658457182.100000436004978.746995892.100000571743747.100000145209739.100000868195641.100000541743818&type=1&theater

Congratulations Champ! You make me proud!! I saw your potential at such a young age. A WINNER is a WINNER.......no matter the level. Now you have proven yourself on the national stage!!! WOW!!

Congratulations! The young man has proven to be a winner at every level, hence the name "Champ"
Can't Stop - Don't Stop!

Thanks Alltean and Clinic for the kind words. Both of you are winners as well, we are grateful and thankful in my house to God for allowing our paths in life to cross.

By the way do either of you know whether or not there has been another Delaware player to bring home a "High school super showcase gold bracket national championship" i know there hasnt been one in the last 7 or 8 years that ive been around AAU.

Congratulations to Champ on the Championship! Proud of you. Keep up the hard work and the success is sure to continue.

laugh.r191677.gif

HAHA long live The CHAMP haha living up to your name haha

MrBasketball thanks for keeping it real haha about Champs team

Dont ask Coach Clinic or Allteam haha as you see they are not as knowledgeable as you think haha you would have been better off asking Downstate haha but he dont know shxt either haha just sayin

Allteam haha what has Champ proved nationally haha just asking, You make it sound like he is a Top100 player nationally, basically he was on the winning team and he saw playing after the game was out of reach, haha is thaStudent lying Mrbball? You guys should see the kids face from the bench

during some of these games haha, the kid wants to show and prove but his skill level is whats preventing him haha he is simply this year's Aj English(Takeover) from a few years ago haha playing on an out of state team that is overloaded with talent and no playing time for him haha just sharing Or better yet, remember Adam Morrison, great college career, and has more rings than Lebron haha, he has more rings than his career point average in the NBA haha but hey he is a winner

Just being on a winning team doesnt guarantee a scholarships haha just reminding or ask AJ

In closing LONG LIVE THE CHAMP haha keep up the good work haha from your self-proclaimed cheerleader haha thaStudent

Mrbball Cmon mane haha the Champ is a Champ, others before him laid the blueprint for him haha now if the Champs finishes his high school carrer with 4 state titles haha then we will have to change his name to the KING haha but to answer your question

Corey Crawford and Malcom Gilbert both from DEL both won Supershowcases only a few yrs back for mighty ECE haha just informing you

Cant wait to hear read your post tomorrow (DC Assault playing ECE up in Milwaukee) there will be witnesses from DEL watching the bench and the court haha so keep it real please
chairshot.r191677.gif

Champs team defeats we r 1. He plays well in about 13 minutes of action scoring 0 points handing out 3 assists, grabbed 3 rebounds, and blocked two shots, and had 1 turnover.

Shot out to the Warriors that were in the building last night, Sabri Thompson, Todd Hughes, and Shayne Sanders.

Champs team defeats milwaukee rebels. He scores 4pts, grabs 4 rebounds, dishes out 4 assists in 14 minutes of action.

Champs team defeats Atlanta Express. Champ plays 10 minutes and records no stats.

haha student, finally yr back bringing it, thats the student we know and love 2 hate...glad you finally stopped that fresh baked cookie soft serve cheerleading jar back jelly crap you have been spitting for the last month or so...just keeping it real...great job Champ, you win and lose as a team.

Champs team defeats Peoria irish. He scores 8 dishes out 4 grabs 3 gets 2 steals and has 1 turnover.

Champs team defeats #4 team Louisville magic. He scores 2 dishes out 2 grabs 2 steals 1 and blocks one.

ADVERTISEMENT