ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Re: Grassroots News Champ Mosley

To the self proclaimed cheerleader thanks for ackowledging that the young fella for living up to his nickname, and yes you are lying to answer your question. But when are you going to acknowledge the fact that he is 6'0" with a 6'4" wingspan, he has a 39 inch vertical, he runs a up and back in 6.7 seconds, he dunks left, right , two hands, off the glass, and alley oops, he plays great defense, and he is a honor roll student. Guess there is a little upside there wouldnt you say. LOL
This post was edited on 7/23 11:49 AM by mr.basketball44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewufRwrayTI&feature=related

haha Mrbball did you record the stats from the semifinal game haha just asking.

I was really looking forward to the rematch with the 'ever so shady WeR1' haha

Hey cheerleader, Unfortunately there was no semi final game played. Both teams decided to play a 10 min running clock scrimmage for the coaches/co championship game for some reason. LOL For the record i dont think we r 1 is a shady organization, the organization was a class act in milwaukee IMO.

On another note our organization decided to rest Melo the PG that Champ backs up in the scrimmage/co championship, so that he could run the point in front of the coaches that were courtside cincinatti, maryland, xavier, temple, delaware, towson, lehigh just to name a few ive seen around regularly this summer. I think he played well at PG and so did our organization, but i didnt keep stats. Sorry!!!

As for a rematch maybe you can get the third chance you are wanting in AC or Richmond if we go. Sadly the summer circuit is in its last week, Champs team has won 4 Championships Big Shots Gold, Philly Jamfest Gold, 16U supershowcase national championship and pitt jamfest Silver, and defeated some major organizations doing it. So get in line for some payback alot of teams are looking for some. LOL

This post was edited on 7/23 10:43 PM by mr.basketball44

This post was edited on 7/23 10:44 PM by mr.basketball44

Champs team defeats Jersey warriors and positive direction. He's playing well averaging 12 pts 6 assists 2 rebounds 2 steals and turnovers

Champs team losses to team final. Averages ended 9 Pts 4 assists 1 reb. And that's all folds. Chamois summer gratis is over.

haha Mrbball WHAT THE HELLl is a scrimmage at a major event and ECE wins because the team ya scrimmage beat you then has to catch a flight and cant compete in the 'Scrimmageship' haha Im glad thaStudent didnt take the new Studentcopter up to Milwaukee haha and for the record nothing shady in Milwaukee, but thaStudent will shed light of DC Assaults situations as well as the Boosters within my babies very own organizations haha sonstay tuned more to follow

smokin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 7/28 12:10 AM by StudentOfThaGame

@THECHEERLEADER LOL!!!

To all the homies from Philly, Boston, NY, DC, LA, FL, VA, MD, NC, DE, TX, NJ and OH. This tune is for you.

ENJOY THE REST OF THE SUMMER!!!
This post was edited on 7/29 12:42 PM by mr.basketball44

enjoy

For those interested.

Summing up the circuit: I had a chance to see a lot of good players and Champ played against a lot of them. The young fella represented himself, his family, Delaware, Sanford. and DC Assault Gold 16U admirably both on and off the court. On the court he averaged 7pts 3assts 1reb and 1stl a game over 40 games and played in every one of them. His team finished in the top 20 and won 4 titles including the AAU National Championship, I will never forget that experience as the team and I were hype cause we thought they was going to be on TV. Individually he had several good games but my favorite 2 were the 17 against LV Prospects to win the Philly championship and the 21 against Boo Williams in a thrilling 1pt lost at the Southern. Off the court he hang with his teammates, he was never late for meetings, breakfast, curfews.

It was a good summer, for those who know him when you see him be encouraging. Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Recruiting News Anthony "Champ" Mosley 2014

To friends, peers, coaches and others interested.

Champ has received his first full scholarship offer from Boston University. Coach Jones stated that he feels that he is a good fit for his team because of his talent and character. We are very happy in our home and would like to thank all of the coaches, referees, and others who have contributed to the development of both his talents and character.

Congrats young man....Getting a free education by playing this great game of basketball is a blessing! Continue to work hard on and off the court...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The hard work in the classroom and on the court is paying off!

CONGRATS! MORE WILL BE COMING, ENJOY THIS EXPERIENCE, U HAVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN UR CORNER & stick with them.

Wow and Awesome are the words that come to mind on this news. Wow because he hasnt played a game as a junior and awesome because Boston University is a quality education. Congrats!!

Congratulations Anthony! I am so proud of you! You set the example on the court AND in the classroom. It made my day when I heard the news. Keep workin.....

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. For those interested below is an article written about our own young man. He was working extremely hard in a workout and a guy struck up a casual conversation with me. The article proves that in this business you never know who a person is. Check the article out the young fella is representing.

http://i95ballerz.com/story%20-%20champ%20is%20expanding%20his%20brand.htm

Listen to this song and guess what the best part of the whole article was to me. LOL
This post was edited on 10/24 12:25 AM by mr.basketball44

Too Funny

For those interested, below is the link for Sanford Schools schedule 2012/2013 season.

http://www.warriors-sports.com/Page15177.aspx

Champ has a few matchups against committed PG's.

12/21/2012 vs Germantown Academy PA - Nick Lender (Lafayette)

12/27/2012 vs St Johns Collegiate DC - Donald "Tre" Campbell (VCU)

01/19/2013 vs Archbishop Carrol PA - Yosef Yacob (Binghampton)

This post was edited on 11/23 4:17 PM by mr.basketball44

For those interested, Sanford team will play in 1290 the tickets game of the week vs Westtown Tuesday at Sanford school. If you cant make it, the game will be broadcast live on 1290am

This post was edited on 11/28 5:08 PM by mr.basketball44

Re: Recruiting News Champ Mosley

For those interested Champs team defeats Westtown 71-57. He played well in the victory. Finishing with 15pts 7assts 3 steals and 3 to's. Next up Cape Friday night for Sanford.

For those interested Champ makes the honor roll. He finished marking period with 3.3 gpa.

very nice accomplishment, you are a true "champ" in the classroom AND court, you have a bright future young man, keep
focused and dont believe the hype

This post was edited on 12/13 11:19 AM by 84rider

http://youtu.be/LK8sxngSWaU

haha Congrats to the CHAMP haha lol
I told your pops that if you handled the classroom haha
then thaStudent would take care of the rest haha ijs
the plan is working out for all involved haha
im just glad thaStudent was able to be such a positive influence and maximize the Champs potential haha ijs
laugh.r191677.gif

Champs team gets defeated by Gemantown Academy. He finishes with 15pts 2 rebounds 6 assists, 4 steals, a block, and 1 to.. Next up St. John's DC 8-2.

Great job Champ! Your priorites are in order. Keep up the hard work. You are destined for success on and off the court! A "shout-out" to your parents who have raised you the right way! May God continue to bless you! All the best!

Champs team defeats St. John's DC. He finishes with 13 points 4rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 steals. Next up Shaker Heights OH.

I went to the game (only about 75-80 miles each way fer me). Played OK, a bit sloppy at times in the second half in particular, but...

Score, BTW, was 73-67 in OT

Guess it's back up there tomorra. Gotta keep the winning streak going (now at four in games I attended
3dsmile.r191677.gif
)

No doubt cat, the team was down 5 with 3 to play and rallied for the win. Great win for our state they represented.

Thanks Allteam

Champs team defeats Shaker Heights. He finishes with 20 points 2 rebounds 6 assists and 7 steals. Next up Williamsport PA

Champs team the Sanford Warriors defeat Williamsport Millionaires led by Penn State verbal committee Isiah Washington to win the Coaches vs Cancer Holiday Inn classic in Elmira NY. In route to the Championship his team defeated St Johns DC led by Georgetwn committee Trey Campbell and the best team in Northeast OH Shaker Heights. Champ is named to the All Tourney Team with averaging 15 points 6 assists 4 rebounds 4 steals and a block per game.

This post was edited on 12/30 9:59 PM by mr.basketball44

This post was edited on 12/30 10:04 PM by mr.basketball44

@THASTUDENT

you're an idiot who doesn't know sh*t about basketball and you can't put a single coherent, educated sentence together. why don't you start posting on the baseball forum with the rest of the has-been punks. put out some realistic opinions or original thoughts and maybe the rest of the depreps community might actually listen to your unintelligent rambling.

#thatsudentkissesboys

Originally posted by legitasbballs24:
@THASTUDENT

you're an idiot who doesn't know sh*t about basketball and you can't put a single coherent, educated sentence together.
Dude, why sweat it? haha I can't make any sense out of his posts either. haha So just do what I started doing a long time ago. haha Don't waste your time reading them. haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha
This post was edited on 1/13 8:16 AM by 8yaz

haha well look who is back haha "LICKMYBBALLS24"
still upset cause NO ONE listened to that BS that you tried to get people to believe on here last yr haha
As you can see thaStudent is WELL ESTABLISH here in the Deprep Community haha
Just look haha when thaStudent talks haha everyone listens haha ijs While thaStudent doesn't take pride in goin back and forward with lames as yourself haha I have no problem helping them see the light haha ask BIGGuard and the Nerdy Musician haha thaStudent speaks facts and some of you are in denial about that and choose to fire off at thaStudent haha, which isnt very wise haha So to you LICKMYBBALLS24 go back into hiding and please dont judge me haha im just sayin
blackeye.r191677.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMXfyqHNcs0

HAHA so funny Student, you're mother was laughing hard too when I was taking her to POUND TOWN last night. And have fun watching your BABIES get waxed by Sanford in the State Tourny. They don't have the depth, talent, or drive to keep up with that team or its 5 TIME STATE CHAMP coach. Also, no one believes to the BS you post on here. They just read your ignorant, lowbrow opinions and wonder why, as a grown man, you spend so much time using improper English and don't get a job instead. Basketball commentary clearly is not your forte'.

To all interested. Champs team wins against Tower Hill last night. He plays well finishing with 10pts 8 assists 5 rebounds and 3 steals.

Also found out his play in last game against Wilmington Friends earned him player of the game honors. Below was cut and pasted.

Congratulations to #22 Anthony "CHAMP" Mosley PG 2014 6'1" 177 for being selected as the Player of the Game.

Anthony "Champ" Mosley scored 26 points on 9 of 10 shooting from the floor, including 4 three-pointers to power Sanford past Wilmington Friends 59 - 52. Mosley scored 20 of his 26 points in the decisive second half.

To those interested, Champs team gets defeated by St. Andrews. He finishes with 9pts, 5 rebs, and 3 assists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT