ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Re: Recruiting News Anthony "Champ" Mosley 2014

For those interested. Champs team defeats St. E's. He finishes with 23points 6 assists 5 rebounds and 5 steals.

Champs team gets defeated by Archbishop Carroll. He finishes with 7pts, 7 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals and 2 blocks

Re: Recruiting News Champ Mosley

Time for this thread to end too! Jeez three pages?

Champs team defeats St. Marks. He finishes with 7pts 10 assists 4 rebounds and 2 steals. He currently has 22 slam dunks on the season and most of those came with a steal.

What did Champ have for breakfast?

7 points off free throws ( 1 point was his , he was 1-3 from the line )....7 points himself = 14 points.....on top off his ten assissts ( let's assume he assisted on the three pointers= 2 x 3 ...6 +8 x2 = 16.......assisted on 22 points )........he accounted for 36 of Sanfords 38 points......the rest of the Sanford team was only able to score 2 points when he wasn't involved, if that's not a blueprint as to how and beat that team, then there isn't one.......was at the game, sorry but he wasn't anywhere near as big a factor as your numbers state... good player, but not as dominate last night as your making him out to be.....just calling it like it is

Thanks HS for the deductive reasoning. I must admit assists aren't that dominate IMO either. Im getting used to the value of them as well. All I do is post the stats I recorded. It was a good game and thanks for the compliment that he is a good player. its appreciated!!! Let me ask you though when he stole that ball and dunked it didnt he make that look easy? Oh and when he drove to the basket for the bucket and one to break the tie at end of the game didnt he make that look easy? Champ has the ability to make stuff thats hard look easy and effortless, dominance is not a good word in relationship to his game.

You brought back a memory of a game when he was 10 yrs old Rod griffith tourney in Philly. We one the championship and I(Coach) was laying into him for not going hard as i thought he could have. The stat keeper(AJ Tilghman) great kid saw this and came over to me and said Champ had 15pts, 7rebounds, 5steals and 4 blocks I looked at him and said really, cause it didnt look like it to me.

Hey have a great day HS, come out and see us again real soon and this time watch a little closer.

For those that has a problem with this post, hey its simple just dont read it.

Agree 100 % with those comments regarding those two plays, and I am not trying to discredit the player or his accomplishments. What I am stating is an unbiased opinion based on the facts of the game. I saw a SMH team take away the "drive" on him and a couple of the other Sanford players, and looked like they were ok with him taking outside jumpers.....which he didn't have much success with. Now, it looked like they had a feeling about that part of the game and that was their strategy.

HS I beleive you are unbiased and not trying to discredit His accomplishments. It has been publicized that his shooting is suspect by several posters but the reality is he has made a 3 in almost every game and had 4 in a game against a team that used the same strategy. Good luck to your team the rest of the way.

haha Mrbball what is an ASSIST haha
how is it defined in basketball terms haha just asking
question.r191677.gif

" It has been publicized that his shooting is suspect by several posters but the reality is he has made a 3 in almost every game and had 4 in a game against a team that used the same strategy."

how many tre's does he attempt per game, just curious

thks Talent, shooting 32.43 percent is decent, theNCAA division 1 avg is 34%

Re: Grassroots News Champ Mosley

For those interested Champs team defeats Friends. He finishes with 22points. 8 assists. 6 rebounds 4 steals and 2 slam dunks.

He also has had 4 more colleges that have expressed interest.

Delaware, Towson, Quinipac(probably spelled wrong) and UMBC

TV8 thanks for posting stats

For those interested Champ's team defeats Caravel. He finishes with 14points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds, and 5 steals in around 2qtrs of action.

The CHAMP is here! What's up my brother? You know it's that time of year! The Capital Classic #CapClassicDE is looming on the horizon. Thank you for the memories. The most recent being Meesha bringing another toiurnament MVP trophy to the Mosley household.
Give "The Mrs.", James, "Two" aka "The Champ", and Meesha my best regards and I hope to see you there!

p.s. Yes, you are known as "Mr.Basketball" but you still are listed in my phone as "The Renaisance Man" aka "40 Pts a Night"

https://twitter.com/CapClassicHoops

Champs team defeats Tatnall. He finishes with 17 points 4rebounds 4 assists 3 steals 2 blocks and a slam dunk.

Mr.PBP all is well, and the Mosleys will be n da building for THEE Capital Classic.

Champs team defeats Hodgson. He finishes with 10 points, 8 assists, 4 steals, 4 rebounds, 1 block and a slam dunk.

Champs team get defeated by St. Andrews. He finishes with 2 points, 3 assists, 3 rebounds, and 3 blocks..
This post was edited on 2/17 11:39 AM by mr.basketball44

Champs team defeats Delcastle. He finishes with 11points 11assists, 3rebounds, 2steals, 2blocks and 2 slam dunks.

11asst good work...did he have any turnovers???

Thanks 302, it was his first career double double. I had 2 turnovers on him.

@8

probably a bunch
This post was edited on 2/20 8:37 AM by Soldier316

Anthony is a solid player and a possible D1 prospect. Honestly though I feel that this forum is useless though because 75% of the post come from his father. Can we get a Ben Bentil recruiting forum because he is a player who has a legitimate shot at going to a top 20 division 1 school.

Champs team defeats Dover. He finishes with 12 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals, and a block.

Thanks 20 for the kind words. Champ is a solid player and a prospect to continue playing ball after high school. His report reads his speed , strength, and athleticism are good. His transition from scorer to facilitator has been rapid. He is learning the pg position this year against some of the best in state and out off state pg,s. He actually led the state in assists .

I didn't know the state recorded assist and posted it. That's good stuff. Can you provide the link for that info.

Who is this Champ person? Is he the one who hogs the ball on Sanford and is probably why they don'y play as well this year. I think I have the right person.

Maybe he is and maybe he isn't the assist leader. Not all the teams in the state are on this list. Including most of the Blue Hen and Henlopen conferences.

Like father like son. He who hogs the depreps blog!

Disc Drop 3,s there are 4 players averaging double digit points on Champs team. They play well as a unit. No ball hogging going on. you guys are just haters. Stop making false accusations. All stats are posted by his team shot attempts included.

Old T your right everyone doesn't post there stats. But he still leader of those that do.

16-4 reg season, #1 seed, eyeing 4th straight State Championship...not bad for not playing as well this year DISCBBALL20.

ADVERTISEMENT