ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Re: Recruiting News Anthony "Champ" Mosley 2014

For those interested, Champ represents DE and Sanford this week at the Hoopgroup elite camp by being named an all-star.

TRUE

@ MRBB
damn Bo....say it ain't so
the secret is out.....hahaha

This post was edited on 7/20 10:38 PM by spartakos

For those interested. Champs team wins the 17u UA Summer Jam Championship.

This week the team will be participating in The Fab48 in Las Vegas.

Champs team DC Assault 17u Gold wins the Fabulous 48 tourney here in Las Vegas.

Our young fella repped our fine state and the Sanford Warriors big time. He finished the tourney averaging double digits in points and was all over the stat sheets.

The young man started his AAU career with a Mid Atlantic Championship at 9u and finished it with many including a National championship. Word is his team will go down as one of the best ever in DC Assaults rich history at the 17u age group, as the team went undefeated in the month of July.

That's a good accomplishment in the process Champ displayed good character with limited minutes while playing behind a possible McDonald all American.
What folks don't know is that he competed every year to keep his spot on DC Assault (A) team which is stacked with nothing but D-1 talent in the DMV area which is considered to be a basketball MECCA for college recruiting.

Wow, awesome, and stellar are the words that come to mind in regards to the number of championships you have won and played in. It seems that every team your a part of plays in or wins the championship.

Champ is one helluva nickname, but at this point maybe they should start calling you the Midas Man as everything you touch turns to Gold... Lol

Keep working hard young man... Way to rep the fine city of Dover were it all began.

What schools have offered champ?

@sals, Champ has received several offers at this time from mid-major schools. Just got word "THE" U of D has now offered. A few days ago you told us your guy got offered. That's 2 DE players offered.

@BD Romello Trimble was named on Elite 24 team and yes possibly could be a McDonald's All American and us basketball guys know what that means Champ practiced with and against that talented young man for 3 years

@soldier it actually all started in Smyrna shot out to Smyrna Pal,

This post was edited on 7/31 2:12 PM by mr.basketball44

This post was edited on 7/31 2:13 PM by mr.basketball44

For those interested Champs team finishes the circuit as the best 17u club team in the country. DC Assault Gold 17u

TRUE

Good Lord can you Please Stop Posting about your son.

@JML

hahaha....go easy on Bo
Bo knows!

Why not post the other schools that offered besides UD?

For those interesested, Champs team the Sanford Warriors wins the Crozier summer league championship.

For those interested, playoffs start for Duffy Hope League Wednesday at Wilmington Pal.

Champs team plays at 8pm

Re: Latest News Anthony "Champ" Mosley 2014 (2x State Champion)

God....If you can Hear Me.. Please make it stop...

@JML...

lol...like a Seinfeld episode, a lot being said, about nothing....haha

You go Bo....

You think this is bad, wait until he starts playing in college.

@JML you think this is bad, just wait until champ starts playing in college.

For those interested, Champ will be playing be playing in Duffies Hope vs Smyrna All Stars today 4pm at Smyrna Park. Come out and enjoy basketball, food, and music.

It's amazing this thread still is going on. That's awesome. I hope this kid does well, if not it just be another story of too much hype for a decent player. Ask all the other Hype Men out there that preached and went away when it all came crashing down.

Mighty Mike I don't consider this topic hyping Mrbball is only posting Champ accomplishments if he played for WeR1 downstate the clone would have posted his accomplishment's it appears to me he is just a proud father that loves his own.( Bo just thinking of a master plan)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPfuDCbhu3c
This post was edited on 8/19 2:59 PM by BIGDADDY94

For those interested Sundays All-star game was postponed due to weather. Game will be played Thursday at 7pm Smyrna Park.

Does Champ's booster or anyone else care to comment about Curtis Malone's arrest for drug trafficking among other charges? I can't understand comments lauding DC Assault when their leader is under arrest for serious charges.

Coup are you freakin serious his booster would comment? That would be like cutting off the hand that feeds the mouth! He's prolly saying to you, ain't nobody got time for dat! IJS

My point is that its important to recognize someone's accomplishments and Champ Mosley appears to have a college future. This is terrific. But people also need to acknowledge the bumps and downside of the process. Curtis Malone and DC Assault are in serious trouble and Champ Mosely is associated with this organization. Someone is in denial and needs to wake up and confront this situation.

Dropping 3 & Beacoup did yal post on the Sanduski scandal at Penn State ? Champ has nothing to do with Curtis Malone off the court issues all he did was play basketball for a top aau program so why comment.

Yo pump yr brakes fella.
Is Curtis lining ya pockets frm da joint?
This post was edited on 8/27 3:20 AM by Dropping 3's

Wow BigDaddy, you think Champ Mosely has nothing to do with Curtis Malone alleged criminal charges? Do you want your son or daughter under the tutelage of a person under indictment for selling drugs?

Champ played in The Hoops for Hope tourney this weekend played in Southbridge Park Wilmington. Shot out to the men that organized the event, it was a success. A lot of New Castle counties top players put on out there,

For those interested Champs team defeats Polytech. He finished with 25 pts 6 steals 4 assists 4 rebounds and 1 block.

For those interested Champs team defeated Sals this past weekend. He finished with 19pts 7assists in 10 minutes of action.

Damn it was like that no wonder you need those kids back so he can get some work lol

Mr.Big, I didnt write an opinion about the game all I do is post stats.

As it relates to those KIDS we dont NEED THEM. Its ironic though...seems like they could have raised there stock right here in the good ole DE..

This thread is all about Champ. Yet seemingly the biggest news about Champ has been revealed in another thread, and not by the poster of this one. What's the story?

S7 I can tell your an ok guy because you referred to my son as Champ. For that Im going to tell you a story... Take a few minutes to read it its a good one.

THE PARK BOY

There was a 4 year old little boy at the park everyday at 530am on the basketball court in a small town called nowhere USA. Raining he was there, snowing he was there. Everyday the towns people would convene at the coffee shop and talk about how silly it was for a four year old out in the park on a basketball court at this time in the morning.

6 years later everyday 530 he was at the park, rain, sleet, or shine he was like the postman he worked no matter the conditions. he was 10 now and when the folks road by they would shake there head. But now when they convened they would say that boy still going to that park everyday for what he aint gone a be nothing.

6 years later everyday now 16 he was at the park, rain, sleet, or shine he was at the park on the basketball court. but now the boy from nowhere USA had won multiple championships. Now when they convened at the coffee shop people were saying that boy still at that damn park.

6 years later everyday that boy was in a gym at a mid major college. now when they convened at the coffee shop they turned on the television as he played for the NCAA championship and they said that boy from my small town called nowhere USA he was at that park everyday. I knew he was going to be somebody.

6 years later everyday the park boy was practicing in the Boston garden and had won the NBA championship. now when they convened at the coffee shop, they told stories like i remember when he was at that park at 4 years old and i knew then he was going to be great.

That Park boys name Larry Bird. Great story right!!! Larry Bird I love that guy he always had a chip on his shoulder.

cmon pops just answer the damn question lol...did he commit to UD or no??? whats the point of post all these other stats for recruiting purposes if u not go update his most important choice of his basketball career???

ADVERTISEMENT