ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Re: Latest News Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Champ's contributes across the board with solid stats and perhaps most impressively, Champ has never committed a turnover!

I really don't see why this guy thinks his son is great player.. I understand that's your son but big games Mosley don't show up..

Re: Latest News Anthony "Champ" Mosley 2014 (2x State Champion)

Originally posted by GTOWN35:
not even in my top 15 in delaware high school players.
can't imagine why he would even go on living now

It's the truth.. I think his dad putting to much pressure on him.. The type of dad that will beat his child for a bad game..

Some say he may not be great, I've only seen him play once. But to get a free education at a good school is the reason I thought we push our kids? So hey IMO he still winning.

I don't have a problem with his game.. I just think he try's to do to much and it makes him look bad..

This message board is a sick place. Aside from what people might think about this young mans game he is a wonderful child who gets good grades and stays out of trouble. No matter what happens with his basketball career he is gonna go on and be a productive part of society.........Lets just let him be a child.

Well said dnell. Anthony is an exemplary student-athlete. He sets a great example for others on the court and in the classroom. He is a hard worker and has earned every accomplishment to date. Nothing has been given to him. Half of his senior season is over, let's let him enjoy the experience for the rest of this season as he looks forward to a successful college career at a great school.

ts sad to that alot of DE people have a "crabs in barrel" mentaility and people continue to hate on ppl doing good...yea his pops post annoying posting his stats but he always stats "For those intrested" if you dont care dont read/reply to the post but to hate on teenage is horrible...Believe it or not Donte, Kevin Larkin & Ben all make mistakes too so if yall are going to critcize Ant do them as well

Also Mr Bbball and I dont always agree but im sure he would say if you wanna hate on anybody hate on him he's a grown man and able to deal with the ridicule......Leave the CHILD out of it

Originally posted by dnell:
This message board is a sick place. Aside from what people might think about this young mans game he is a wonderful child who gets good grades and stays out of trouble. No matter what happens with his basketball career he is gonna go on and be a productive part of society.........Lets just let him be a child.
unfortunately this thread has gone too far, Champ is everything a student athlete should be. Mrbb44 is a very proud pop and he should be but this thread has UNFORTUNATELY put a bullseye on himself and Champ. sometimes as parents we think we are doing whats best for our children not knowing that we have opened them up to not only public praise but the harsh scrutiny that comes along with being excessively boastful. "Becareful of the attention you seek, you just might find it", good luck the rest of the season Champ, talk is cheap, keep applying yourself in class and remember most of us haters had no shot at getting a full ride to UofD lol

This post was edited on 2/4 9:37 AM by 84rider

Mosley is a nice player and appears to be an ever better young man. And I am happy for him in earning a scholarship to a good school. I'm not qualified to judge beyond that, but I do believe Mr.BBall posts do go beyond a proud papa. They do appear "boastful" and frankly silly. We all see the box scores and as I've said previously, he is not helping his son with these unnecessary posts. BTW, the Seattle win yesterday does give credibility to the philosophy of playing tough competition in order to prepare for the post-season. The NFC was tougher than the AFC and this really prepared Seattle. Don't be shocked if Sanford is cutting down the nets in March.

Look blame his dad. He's the one keep saying "champs team" that's not just his team. Kids on Sanford team is reading this post too, how you think they feel when they see his dad writing things like that.

Originally posted by Beacoup Daddy:
Don't be shocked if Sanford is cutting down the nets in March.
they're universally considered the second-best team in the state

why the f--k would anyone be shocked?

Because here and in other threads some consider them overrated, citing they haven't beat a team with a winning record. That comment was directed towards them. My point was that playing tough competition prepares for well for the post-season.

Does that answer your question, JG ?

I'm just glad it's only one father doing this on DePreps.

For those interested like my friends family in CA, NY, DC, and Dallas on the worldwide web, Champs team defeats Caravel. He finishes with 11pts, 5rebs, 5assts, 4 stls, and 1 block.

On another note the UD Blue Hens Men's Basketball team is 9-0 in the CAA. Come out and support our Hens tonight at 7. Lets sellout the "Bob"...

Champs team defeats Tatnall. He finishes with 19pts, 5assts, 4stls, 1reb, and 1blk.

For those interested, Champs team defeats Cape. He finishes with 12pts, 7rebs, 6assts, 4stls and 2blks.

For those interested Champs team defeats St Marks. He finishes with 11pts, 5rebs, 5assts, and 4 stls.

On another note his future team The UD Blue Hens have won 13 straight games and currently are 11-0 in the CAA conference. Way to go Hens...

Champs team defeats St. Andrews. He finishes with 18pts, 6rebs, 6assts, and 3stls.

For those interested, The Warriors defeat Delcastle. Champ finishes with 20pts, 5rebs, 2 assts, 2blks, and 1 stl.

Can't wait too see the Sanford n Sallies rematch.

Sanford defeats Hodgson. Champ finishes with 6pts, 6assts, and 4stls in his last regular season game. He has played in 100 games and helped his team to 87 wins and 3 Independent Conference Championships.

Make that 86 games.

Great seeing you and Jr. At the Delaware game today. Delaware looks to be solid again and seems to have ncaa tounament potential. Champ will be going into a good situation. I couldn't be more happy for him.

Great seeing you as well. Our family thinks its a good situation also and thanks for being happy for the young fella...

IMO this whole journey started because you saw his talents long ago.(2005) Thank You...

Sanford defeats Dickinson. Champ finishes with 26pts 6rebs, 4assts, 3stls, and 2blks.

For those interested Sanford's lost to St George's yesterday marked his last High School basketball game. Champ finished with 13pts, 4rebs, 4asst, 4stls and 4blks. During his 4 years of eligibility he has played in every game and has helped Sanford to an impressive 99 and 15 record(20 game schedule only in DE) which include 2 State titles and a runner up finish. During the spring and summer in high school he helped his AAU team DC Assault Gold to an impressive 140 and 20 record which include 2 National titles. That's 239 victories 2 National titles and 2 State titles for the young bull from TOWNSEND DE population 2000. Like I've continually reiterated miracles do happen... And we thank God in our home for making dreams come true.

On another note The Blue Hens win the outright regular season CAA Championship the schools 1st ever. The team won 22 games this season. Congrats.... Go Blue Hens

mr.bb44, you and i havent always seen eye to eye but your son is a talented ballplayer with the opportunity to get a free ride to a great school. I dont care about D1,D2 or D3. you have accomplished your mission via an aggressive ad campaigne for "Champ". congratulations to your son and congratulations to you for being a truly engaged and involved father. some including myself thought it was a little over the top but at the end of the day it worked. As a father with a job and a duty to provide, i know how hard it is to stay involved, it takes alot of giving and sacrifice and you are to be commended for not making the mistakes of our fathers,you and i know how easy that trap would of been. Good Luck to you and your family.

"game respects game"
This post was edited on 3/4 9:25 AM by 84rider

Originally posted by 84rider:

mr.bb44, you and i havent always seen eye to eye but your son is a talented ballplayer with the opportunity to get a free ride to a great school. I dont care about D1,D2 or D3. you have accomplished your mission via an aggressive ad campaigne for "Champ". congratulations to your son and congratulations to you for being a truly engaged and involved father. some including myself thought it was a little over the top but at the end of the day it worked. As a father with a job and a duty to provide, i know how hard it is to stay involved, it takes alot of giving and sacrifice and you are to be commended for not making the mistakes of our fathers,you and i know how easy that trap would of been. Good Luck to you and your family.

"game respects game"

This post was edited on 3/4 9:25 AM by 84rider
Well said, 84.

yeah...Shut out the lights on the way out..thanks

@3's

had to change video...
1st one was a little too much......haha

should of listened first!!

just saying

ADVERTISEMENT