ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Re: Latest News Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Champ is a fraud. Yall talked him up to a point he could not attain. It dont matter cuz St Georges bout to get this paper. LOL

Originally posted by RonMexico93:
Champ is a fraud. Yall talked him up to a point he could not attain. It dont matter cuz St Georges bout to get this paper. LOL
you are the real fraud, Champ has done nothing but play ball and take care of his business in the classroom...to my knowledge he hasnt posted on this board, bragged or condemned any player, school or team, so stop showing your age, didnt Ron Mexico have the clap...sounds like you have syphilis lip since your talking dirty.

I just hope we can take this thread to page 8!!

Originally posted by Dropping 3's:
I sure hope ur being facetious 8yaz.
That's pretty much a given.

For those interested. Champ has been named to participate in The Blue Gold Allstar game for Delawares top seniors. For his supporters there will be an open to public practice at Sanford Tuesday 6pm, there is a banquet at Dover Downs Thursday 6pm, and the Allstar game itself will be Saturday afternoon. Elena Deldonne will be inducted into DE basketball hall of fame as we'll. Come an join us if you have time.

On another note congrats to The Lady Warriors to include my daughter Mesha Mosley on winning the State Championship Friday night. Way to go Warriors.

Congratulations to the Blue Hens for winning their 1st CAA title. The Hens are going to dance. Shot out to Monte Ross and the team. Way to represent... Go Blue Hens

Congratulations to the Blue Hens for winning their 1st CAA title. The Hens are going to dance. Shot out to Monte Ross and the team. Way to represent... Go Blue Hens

For those who are interested in off court awards. Champ earns honor roll in 2nd trimester. Congrats

@super

Basketball....haha

just saying

That's expected of scholar athletes at this level. Mid-Major? Delaware? Grades and study will determine future - not Bball. Don't lose sight of that.

This post was edited on 4/8 7:34 AM by WoodenStick

@super

he could be a psychology major.....

he wouldn't have to go far to find some clients...hahaha

just kidding MRBB.....haaaaa

Originally posted by WoodenStick:
Grades and study will determine future - not Bball. Don't lose sight of that.

This post was edited on 4/8 7:34 AM by WoodenStick
GREAT POST

Re: Grassroots News Champ Mosley

That's a good game!! Keep holding up your son and it's good you found him a outside influence instead of people in De.... TAKEOVER IS A GOOD PLACE.

Re: Grassroots News Champ Mosley

Originally posted by toppaper:
That's a good game!! Keep holding up your son and it's good you found him a outside influence instead of people in De.... TAKEOVER IS A GOOD PLACE.
Champs game has been heavily influenced by people from right here in good ole DE. Shot out to those who have contributed to his development. The DE support system is second to none.

If your talking AAU then yes his game has been heavily influenced outside DE since about 13 yrs old. Up until then I was his exclusive trainer and coach. Since then has been developed by The DC Premeir organization formerly known as DC Assault. Cant speak for Takeover...

Who does your boy play AAU for?

Good stuff!!! It's been a pleasure to watch this young man grow into the player and person he has become. Humble beginnings and hard work in the classroom and on the court ALWAYS pays off in the end.

It never seems to end. Mr. B-ball, you are one insecure dude. I have never seen such promotion when there really isn't any news. Your son had a wonderful career at Sanford and now is off to UD--a very nice achievement for him, you, and your family. This stuff you keep posting isn't news, give it a break. You and your family will achieve success in life, not social media posts.
If you think you need to keep up this promotion, well then I feel sorry for you.

It never seems to end. Mr. B-ball, you are one insecure dude. I have never seen such promotion when there really isn't any news. Your son had a wonderful career at Sanford and now is off to UD--a very nice achievement for him, you, and your family. This stuff you keep posting isn't news, give it a break. You and your family will achieve success in life, not social media posts.
If you think you need to keep up this promotion, well then I feel sorry for you.

Beacoup Daddy, ditto that. I think MrBball gets his jollies off by posting this nonsense. Enuff already Bball, let it go!

@3

he ain't listening.....hahaha

just saying
This post was edited on 5/1 6:03 PM by spartakos

I am new to this forum. A lot of people other than the father have posted positive things
about young Mosley. The young man doesn't need the father's hype. Yet the father seems to
need "to hype". It makes for an interesting psychological profilie of the father.

I wish the young man well.

Spartakos. LMAO. You never let me down. ErinGo you can see right thru him.

Originally posted by onejeron:
Good stuff!!! It's been a pleasure to watch this young man grow into the player and person he has become. Humble beginnings and hard work in the classroom and on the court ALWAYS pays off in the end.
Great Post J, hard work and humility is essential to success and the fact that Champs journey has been published should provide "HOPE" for other young ballers from DE in the future. The Discipline, Determination, and Dedication that has been documented should be used as inspiration and motivation for youngins with basketball talent.

" Work hard young fellas both on and off the court and you too can be a success" MR.Bball

@Bookoo(St. Andrews), Spartakos(St. Marks), Erin(Sals), and Donald Sterling(LA Clippers). Thank you so much for all you do for athletes. Thanks for the everything...

I am new to your country and don't know much about you basketball.
I did see The Notre Dame -Navy football match in Dublin in 2012. Your football is a stupid
game. Soccer,as you call it, is a much better sport. I like rugby and it seems to be catching on in
the states.

My comments were about your constant attention seeking behavior not about anything else.

Sterling will get his reward in the hereafter. His lifetime ban at the age of 81 is a joke. It will
Last only 4 or 5 years and then he will meet the devil himself.

God bless you, 44.

[/B]"@Bookoo(St. Andrews), Spartakos(St. Marks), Erin(Sals), and Donald Sterling(LA Clippers). Thank you so much for all you do for athletes. Thanks for the everything..."

Well now some of us are racists...you are really are pathetic.

WORDS OF WISDOM FOR SUCCESS

"There's a difference between interest and COMMITMENT.

When your interested in doing something, you do it only when its convenient.

When your COMMITTED to something, you accept NO EXCUSES; ONLY RESULTS."

@Soldier

please don't get MRBB going.....hahaha

just saying

For those interested, Champ finishes honor roll in his last trimester. He stated that he had a great high school experience at The Sanford School.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT