ADVERTISEMENT

any game scores saturday 4/11/15

Sallies beat Central 5-4. Zach Miller, I believe, hit a two-out, two-RBI double off a 1-2 count in the top of the seventh for the tying and winning runs. Neither team looked very sharp. Central made a ton of errors. Sallies had two kids picked off in the same inning, one at second base. Kids were out of position on plays for both teams and each struggled hitting with RISP.

This post was edited on 4/11 5:59 PM by CountianJeff

Middletown 13
Charter 0

Colin Peluse dominant 5 inning no-hitter.

Just read the highlights (pasted below) from the AI vs St E's game. Pretty sure this one will be the wildest game of the season. Woiuld have liked to have been at that one!

Highlights:A.I. duPont came from 11 runs down to beat St. Elizabeth's 16-15 in the opening round of the Tiger Classic. Down 10 enter the 5th and needing a run to keep the game going, the Tigers struck for 10 runs with Lou DiChiara's grand slam tying the game at 12-12. St. Elizabeth's retook the lead in the 6th scoring 3 runs. A.I. wasn't done though, scoring 4 runs in the bottom of the 6th aided by a 2 run blast by Regan Hidalgo. Luke Wilhelm pitched a scoreless 7th to pick up the win. Piekarski had 3 hits for St. E's.

William Penn beat DMA last night at Newark National 8-2. DMA Pitched Ruggerio and got banged around not quite sure why he pitched again after throwing 105 pitches Tuesday and he threw 100 last night again. The colonials had strong pitching last night and there bats were out last night .It was a good game hays off to both teams last night . Big win for the Colonials .

Hope it's a typo but I saw Burton from Newark threw 140 pitches yesterday. If that's right it's just crazy.

No typo, these coaches will just ensure that pitch limits will come next year.

Real Smart coaching , the pitcher from Mckean who threw 127 in the first game of the season, hasn't played since I think

This post was edited on 4/12 2:50 PM by Past Chief

This post was edited on 4/12 4:23 PM by Past Chief

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT