ADVERTISEMENT

Boys BBall All State and POY

I am where you are in terms of knowledge. I did assume Hynson would be a first team all stater.
It's accurate. Hynson did not have a better regular season than the 5 ahead of him. A lot of the basketball folks have their panties all bunched up on Social Media about this 🤣🤣

It's accurate. Hynson did not have a better regular season than the 5 ahead of him. A lot of the basketball folks have their panties all bunched up on Social Media about this 🤣🤣
Here’s one who doesn’t. Their best season may be a year away.

Always do lol. And my guess is most haven’t seen most of the kids play, just hear names or listen to other people talk. Personally I’m not a fan of 15 honorable mentions and 30 total. Just like football it’s starting to get watered down. It may have always been 30 but I just think it’s to many for All State

Reactions: InsideKnowledge
Here’s one who doesn’t. Their best season may be a year away.
On paper, yes. They didn't graduate anyone of significance (in terms of skill), but are losing two significant leaders. If any any of the at junior class can step in as a leader (big if), they will be extremely hard to beat.

Can someone post the names. I'm not paying the Urinal to see the all state team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT