ADVERTISEMENT

Boys High School Basketball Pre-Season Rankings for the 2021-2022 Season

James Johns left to attend high school on Long Island (unless he came back), but still, Sallies is a really good team. My preseason favorite is Seaford. Fortune and Ricketts are a dynamic duo and the young guys behind them will get better as the season progresses. Sanford will still be in the hunt, but I don't know if they're a Final Four team as of now.

James Johns left to attend high school on Long Island (unless he came back), but still, Sallies is a really good team. My preseason favorite is Seaford. Fortune and Ricketts are a dynamic duo and the young guys behind them will get better as the season progresses. Sanford will still be in the hunt, but I don't know if they're a Final Four team as of now.
Yes interesting Johns is mentioned when he left over a month ago.

Let's just be honest.... this Preview is TERRIBLE! Obviously written by someone who has no idea what's going. YOU CAN NOT, take a list of Post Season Awards and rankings from March, remove the Seniors and TA-DA Pre Season Ranking list done!

Just a suggestion: Instead of being in a rush to get a few clicks and views, at least wait until after tryouts have occurred. Visit a few practices and get in touch with some coaches. Find out the makeup of the team including incoming Freshmen, key losses, transfers and the kids that worked their butt off since the season ended that came back ready to make a huge impact.

Don't get all defensive and take this personal...just make an attempt to be better!

My DEPrep Basketball Forum Pre Season Rankings for contributors is coming soon! Tune in to see if you made the cut

I'm not going to take personal.. Thats why i put the disclaimer that this was my first time doing it on the boys side of basketball. And i dont care about the views or clicks that come my way. I just want to put the best notification of information out there for the casual fan to know whats going on in Delaware as far as basketball. And i did put time and effort into the info i attempted to put out there.

Now the only thing i take personal is the fact that at end of your honest opinion you publicized your content coming out!!! its cool though. Be great!!

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT