ADVERTISEMENT

Caravel Coaching Change

Middletown Man

moving up to Varsity
Jan 29, 2006
Noticed in the News Journal Caravel was looking for a new lacrosse coach. What happended with Coach Duncan? Did he leave for another job? I thought he may stay there for a while since he seemed to be starting some good things there.

Coaches are contracted out on a yearly basis but that doesn't mean schools post them unless they are looking for a change. It would be a real shame if they let him go. Good things were on the horizon if you leave them a quality coach.

Originally posted by MightyMik:
Coaches are contracted out on a yearly basis but that doesn't mean schools post them unless they are looking for a change. It would be a real shame if they let him go. Good things were on the horizon if you leave them a quality coach.
They didn't let him go.. He decided it was too much time away from his family and couldn't commit to the time..

Long time Sallies assistant under Coach Healy. Could make Caravel into a team to be reckoned with. Definitely a good hire.

I notice Coach Duncan ended up at Archmere. What happened to Archmere's old coach? I had not heard he was leaving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT