ADVERTISEMENT

Color commentary needed, ASAP!

Feb 9, 2014
Good morning,
We are looking for a person to provided color commentary for the semifinal games today and championship game. Must be knowledgable of the game, comfortable in the press box and willing to provide fair, unbiased commentary.
If you are interested or know of someone who is interested please contact Marty today via email at principal123@comcast.net.
If selected, you will be compensated for each game.
Thank you, much.
Marty

Sample of my story writing

4 goals by Kat Joseph and Allie Yeager sparks Cape Henlopen to 18-6 win for 2014 DIAA Girls State Title

By David A. Willauer-Contributing Editor-Wednesday, May 28, 2014-Appoquinimink High School-Middletown, DE: The Lady Vikings of Cape Henlopen High School after trailing early in the first half by scores 3-1 and 5-3 on the Morgan (Bread) Lamey's 3 goals in the game along with 1 goal each by Lexi (Butter) Mash, and Christine Laporte as things went the Lady Forces way and after a wake up call the Columbia Blue and Gold Lady Vikings came back and scored 7 straight goals to take and 10-5 lead before Morgan Lamey scored her 4th goal to go within 10-6 and the rest was history as the Lady Vikings of Cape Henlopen outscored the Lady Force in the second half 10-1 and prevailed by a 18-6 win to claim their sixth DIAA Girls State.
Allie Yeager on Cape's win: "Stick to our plan everyone was nervous we starting to play together did well on our shots the defense did well at stopping the ball the people thought that they could do well we had a few tough losses and to feel confident and we are ready to play today on the faceoffs were doing well along the string line and hopefully to get a goal the 3-0 deficit was a wake up call for us as we started playing together our squad saw the cage and did what I could do."
Morgan (Bread) Lamey from Charter 4 goals in the loss: "We went out strong and thought that we had a near upset but Cape is a strong squad they are a good team their coach gave them a pep talk they got the faceoff and the transition down our attacks and our defense played great today it was our first time in the state tournament in school history."
Kat Judge 4 goals in the game for Cape: "This was a huge win for our squad as this is my senior year along with winning our third championship there is no greater feeling after we trailed 3-1 and thought that we were going to get upset we came back and settled ourselves down and played our game." " I scored a couple of goals to win some of my shots went high as we all started shooting everything went well."
Boxscore
Cape Henlopen 8 10 18
Charter 5 1 6
Charter
Morgan(Bread)Lamey 4 goals
Lexi(Butter)Mash 1 goal
Christina Laporte 1 goal 1 assist
Cape Henlopen
Kat Joseph 4 goals 1 assist
Allie Yeager 4 goals 2 assists
Alex Woodruff 3 goals
Sarah Tappan 2 goals
Jordan Brown 2 goals
Alison Palmer 1 goal
Korrine Lemaire 1 goal
Sarah Hyde 1 assist
Liz Frederick 1 goal and 1 assist

With the state title, Cape Henlopen is tied with St. Andrews with 6 titles each and Tower Hill has 4.
Charter is the Blue Hen School to reach the finals since Brandywine High achieved that goal in 2002

This post was edited on 5/29 3:02 AM by dawrestling

Uh, couple things.

1) he asked that anyone interested email him
2) he's looking for a color commentator, not an author

ADVERTISEMENT