ADVERTISEMENT

DELHS SCRIMMAGES WEEK OF 08/22/22

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
Ole BiB will be at Delaware Seashore State Park the next three weekends so don't expect any pictures this week, well unless you want to see beach, bay, inlet and bridge pictures. Some great sunsets and sunrises fo sho.. lol.. Actually... I could mosey over to Central after b-fast while Mrs BiB hits the sands. I haven't been there (Centrals Stadium) either

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
Ole BiB will be at Delaware Seashore State Park the next three weekends so don't expect any pictures this week, well unless you want to see beach, bay, inlet and bridge pictures. Some great sunsets and sunrises fo sho.. lol.. Actually... I could mosey over to Central after b-fast while Mrs BiB hits the sands. I haven't been there (Centrals Stadium) either
Well Ole HS will be down at Three Rs Saturday….stop on over.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
sweet!.. BiB doesn't have a tag so BiB can't take the Jeep out there lol.. not much into fishing myself but definitely like to eat some over at Matt's.. Fisherman's Stew there yummy...😛
Hey man if you get something good bring it on over to the Ole BiB's camp site and grille .. we'll cook that bitch up.. 👩‍🍳😁

Last edited:
Reactions: MTownCavs09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT