ADVERTISEMENT

Donte Traded to Sacramento...NEVER MIND

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
This happened yesterday as the Bucks sought to improve their starting 5.

OK, here we go. My prayer for a trade: The Sixers get Buddy Hield and Donte Divincenzo for Al Horford and another Sixer (not Embiid, Simmons or Harris) plus the sixers #1 and one of their 2's. To do this the Sixers may have to take another Sacramento player that they want to dump...of course, all of this must fit under the salary cap for next year's projected 72 game NBA season. I know I am dreaming.............

Sucks. At least when he was with Milwaukee we got to see him pretty regularly because the Bucks are nationally televised pretty often. Except when they play the Sixers, I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a Kings game.

The deal itself is now in peril as Bogdanovic will actually become a restricted free agent on Sunday at midnight and didn't agree to an offer sheet by the Kings or Bucks before the trade. If Bogdanovic chooses to go on the market the Kings or Bucks would have to match an offer to keep him. The Kings/Bucks would have the right of first refusal.

It looks like this trade got announced during the negotiations stage. Stay tuned. Donte is still a Buck for the time being.....

I hope the trade falls through as I don't want the Bucks to be that much improved...

Trade in Jeopardy

....and the Bucks just waived Ilysova...so maybe the Sixers can try to sign. Ilysova has had a house in the Milwaukee area for years....he is a well traveled player...like his game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT