ADVERTISEMENT

Fanoffootball123 Week 8 Pics

fanoffootball123

Recruited by College
May 10, 2007
Howard (6-1) at Tower Hill (3-3)

Howard looked really bad against Friends last week (Friends might be the best team in the state) but the Wildcats should roll against Tower Hill. Tower Hill's 3 wins come against opponents with a 5-14 combined record.

Howard 33 Tower Hill 14

Middletown (4-3) at IMG Academy (FL) (5-1)

IMG Academy lost their 1st game of the season and since then they have won 5 straight games by a combined score of 254-45 which includes 2 straight shutouts in their last 2 games. The Cavaliers did make a good showing out in Ohio but this game is a totally different challenge. Enjoy Florida Cavs!

IMG 54 Middletown 13

Seaford (6-1) at Laurel (7-0)

Great to see the Seaford program back and doing well. Laurel is the best team in Class 1A and will show it on Friday night.

Laurel 29 Seaford 14

Salesianum (6-1) at Smyrna (6-1)

Game of the week!! This Salesianum team has really improved throughout this season especially lately on offense. Both of these teams have very good defenses and I guarantee you won't see another game like that Sallies win in 2015 (76-56) still one of the craziest games I've ever seen. The combination of Smyrna's defense and Yamir Knight on offense will be the difference in this game. Expect Knight to make a play at some point to propel Smyrna to victory. Coach Judy and his staff always seem to come up with something in these big games.

Smyrna 22 Salesianum 16

Appo (4-3) at Cape Henlopen (4-3)

The Cape offense disappeared last week in a disappointing loss to Sussex Central 42-14. Look for them to get back on track and pull a slight upset in this one.

Cape Henlopen 28 Appo 21

Charter (7-0) at St. Elizabeth (7-0)

Co game of the week. Both of these teams are having great seasons and their programs are really doing well with the re-alignment. Quasim Benson senior RB for St. Elizabeth is having a monster season for the Vikings. He has 25 touchdowns in just 7 games. Charter will have to outscore St. E if they have any chance in this game

St. Elizabeth 34 Charter 16

Dover (5-3) at William Penn (2-5)

Dover has lost 2 in a row (SC and Smyrna) but they'll get back on track against a struggling William Penn team that's been outscored 77-0 in their last 2 games (Appo and Sallies).

Dover 36 William Penn 8

Last Week: 6-1
Season: 39-11
Best pick last week: Salesianum 34 William Penn 7 (Sallies won 37-0)
Worst pick last week: DMA 24 St. Mark's 20 (St. Mark's won 14-7 in OT)

LOL at you picking this game.. I mean why?

Middletown (4-3) at IMG Academy (FL) (5-1)

IMG Academy lost their 1st game of the season and since then they have won 5 straight games by a combined score of 254-45 which includes 2 straight shutouts in their last 2 games. The Cavaliers did make a good showing out in Ohio but this game is a totally different challenge. Enjoy Florida Cavs!

IMG 54 Middletown 13

Just some points to make. IMG's loss was to Miami Central the current #2 or #3 team in the country depending on which poll you follow and it took a late miracle pick 6 as IMG was driving to win it.

Also not sure I would call getting beat soundly 42-24 by another public school with 200 less enrollment a "good showing" yeah I get it's Massillon and they have a name but that's a pretty low bar for a good showing IMHO. I mean Massillon is not like a top 50 team or anything. Top 100 yeah

Last edited:
Smh…..BIB you are a tough critic,

f6657e5e-2354-431e-b8e7-6c4bce99e762_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT