ADVERTISEMENT

Friday night scores

DMA 28 Newark 14 F
Rogers for Newark went out at the end of the 2nd quarter and didn't come back which limited Newark rest of the game. O'Dell Teel hit Malcom Roy for a 95 yard TD pass right before half to make it 22-14.

Who going throw them the ball??.. SC will win again next year.. Never was sold on Dover.. QB average at best.. It's reason why SC won w titles.. It's called coaching...
not only did Dover lose Kilby they lost 3 other kids who were in the car accident last week. I’m sure it was a tough week for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
Freshman QB splitting time with a transfer QB that isn't very good.. That and the EQPAT is no longer effective.. Also hardheadedness about no one plays two ways.. JMHO

Oh and I forgot they ran out of Knights
I would disagree about Tiberi. I’d argue he’s outplayed Marks.

You were proli betting money they would win that playoff game last year in the 1st Round w/ the same coaches when they got blanked at home 20-0 too huh Hoops (but let’s not bring up the past…LoL). Central looks tough even though they are young though, nothing fancy just a good solid run game & stingy defense.
You funny.. lol.. I would love bring up past.. 2018 and 2020 State Chsmpions..??? Oh yes I won alot of money too.. So past been very great for SC.. How many Dover won last 6 years??? I'm waiting..lol

Reactions: J12
not only did Dover lose Kilby they lost 3 other kids who were in the car accident last week. I’m sure it was a tough week for the kids.
I agree .. Kirby been out for weeks and they still been wining.. but now when SC beat them.. it's because of Kirby not playing.. Dover better be careful with Cape too.. They getting better as season going along... Stingy defense..

Reactions: Woody_Wood
I would disagree about Tiberi. I’d argue he’s outplayed Marks.

I wasn't suggesting the Freshman should start. Obviously the Senior is more developed athletically than a true freshman. Just that they should have,In my opinion. Let the Freshman play JV and start the senior. I just believe they would be better off even if the senior is average just for the continuity. Later in the season if it looks like it going to be a rebuilding year then you get the Freshman some time. Again just an opinion. 2 qb systems rarely work. To.much of an adjustment for the other players.

Last edited:
So far this weekend has been quite interesting and may very well have an exciting post season for both Division 1 and Division 3. Caravel looks like they are going to rub away with D2

Reactions: BackinBlack86
I wasn't suggesting the Freshman should start. Obviously the Senior is more developed athletically than a true freshman. Just that they should In my opinion. Let the Freshman play JV and start the senior. I just believe they would be better off even if the senior is average just for the continuity. Later in the season if it looks like it going to be a rebuilding year then you get the Freshman some time. Again just an opinion. 2 qb systems rarely work. To.much of an adjustment for the other players.
I would think after last week when Smyrnas final drive came up and you have the freshman run it and he just throws the ball away on 4th down to end the game because he didn't realize it was 4th down, at that point I think you have to go with just one QB for the rest of the season. And makes you wonder if the senior would have made that mistake

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT