ADVERTISEMENT

Hill Academy vs Salesianum on Thursday

WoodenStick

Getting reps on JV
May 10, 2012
Hill Academy of Ontario, # 3 ranked, will be at Baynard vs the Sals on Thursday at 5pm. This will be a great game and a great match-up. Can't miss this one!

This is definitely a must see game. Huge game for the sals and for Delaware Lacrosse. It is to my knowledge that this is the first time in Delaware Sports history that a team has played someone from outside of the country. The hill academy is currently ranked 3rd in the country on Inside lacrosse, like wooden stick said above. Usually not a sals fan, but I'm rooting for them tomorrow

It was great game in the first half. Sals went into the half up 5 to 4. The second half was a disaster for the Sals. Sals won the opening face off of second half and face off guy threw it away. later with Hill up 6 to 5 number 11 from the Sals was penalized but I did not see what for. In any event it was a non releasable penalty and the Hill scored 4 straight goals while 11 sat out his penalty. The game was effectively over at that point. The FOGO from the Hill won every face off in the second half except the first won that the Sals threw away. The Hill had at least one other man up goal in the second half. Very disappointing

ADVERTISEMENT