ADVERTISEMENT

Kasim Hill update

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
NCAA granted 7th year of eligibility. Will return as URI QB.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
7 years of college football eligibility. I hope he’s getting some NIL benefits for this….

Don't know about NIL but basically his deal is. He got the starting job at UMD freshman year blew out knee before playing the 4th game (Red Shirt in tact) Rehabbed back from that and got the starting job back at UMD after redshirt and blew out knee again (Medical Redshirt). UMD was bringing in transfer from UVA so he transferred for a minute to Tenn (had to sit a year due to NCAA transfer rules then) but transferred out from there to RI before season never playing at Tenn. Played a season at RI as starting QB and then his RS,MRS,JR year Covid hit and RI only played 3 games in the spring of 21. Started as QB for RI last season as a RS,MRS,SR. Filed for extension because of Covid year so this extension is Covid related. Should break a lot of RI's passing records this year then I guess he will take a shot at the League or maybe Canada or USFL. I believe he already graduated so he could be taking some classes towards a doctorate of some sort or go into law like his folks. Not sure though haven't talked to his pops in a while

Last edited:
I wish the young man nothing but the best, I believe Smyrna/UD product Nolan Henderson could have added a 7th year but chose to move on.

Bib, that was an extremely detailed history of young Mr. Hill. Thank you for you hard work….

I'm pretty sure Colby Reeder used a redshirt, a medical redshirt and a covid year. He earned an MBA at Delaware and played at Iowa State this past season. He also celebrated his 26th birthday last week, which proves he wasn't 26 while at Salesianum.

crazy my son is also 26 (he graduated HS in 15) did 4 years at UD and is in the 4th year year of his Marine Corps career. and some dudes still playing ball... Jesus it's been 8 years since my son graduated HS.. I gotta get off of here ..lol

I
crazy my son is also 26 (he graduated HS in 15) did 4 years at UD and is in the 4th year year of his Marine Corps career. and some dudes still playing ball... Jesus it's been 8 years since my son graduated HS.. I gotta get off of here ..lol
Colby is 2 years older than Jalen Hurts!

By the time I was 26, I had 2 jobs, 2 kids, and a mortgage.

Quite frankly, I am jealous of Colby. I hope he hooks on with an NFL team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT