ADVERTISEMENT

Laurel's Interesting Prep

Lazertron

moving up to Varsity
Jan 18, 2014
Heard today that Laurel has brought in Kevin Trader and Jamie Jarmon to simulate Ray Jones in practice. Very creative thinking by Coach Phillips.

Originally posted by Lazertron:
Heard today that Laurel has brought in Kevin Trader and Jamie Jarmon to simulate Ray Jones in practice. Very creative thinking by Coach Phillips.
I also hear the have brought in Rich Kotite to help with the coaching.

Originally posted by Ikeyfbst01:

I also hear the have brought in Rich Kotite to help with the coaching.
Ikey, thank you for the flashback on Rich Kotite. His name hasn't been mentioned here for a while.

I hope you just are kidding around if not that would be highly against the rules...just saying

This post was edited on 11/25 7:56 AM by ravensrooster2

if they can catch jarmon, they can catch anybody. i can see him starting for U of D next year.

DIAA Rule 1.4,5

I think?

This post was edited on 11/25 2:22 PM by Mobhits

This is quite an accusation. Even if Laurel were stupid enough to try something like this, I seriously doubt that the players mentioned would actually participate in practice. First of all, the last time I checked Trader is still on the roster of the GCL Red Sox. This would be a big time violation of his player contract. Jarmon on the other hand is set to try his hand at football again at UD. I can just hear the conversation now "Yeah coach Brock, I tore my ACL while I was practicing as a target for the Laurel defense."

obviously didnt help. I dont think bringing in a cheetah would have helped.

I think hvt's qb said it as best after the game ...there were 10 other players on the field besides him...#9 #10 #4#20 were impressive as skill players in the final and the d line and backers were real tough in the playoffs giving up I believe 2 touchdowns in the 3 playoffs games...hats off to a very underrated d2 championship hvt team....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT