ADVERTISEMENT

Nah'shon Hyland GOES OFF for 53pts tonight!

That's alot of points for a game with 8-minute quarters. I once witnessed Erik Edwards get 61 for Wilmington HS.

Does anyone know the state record for points in a game?

Last edited:
The way he’s carrying St George’s and making the guys around him better will be more than enough to get him good publicity, the best compliment a player can get is making others better and leadership. He is clearly doing both of them. It’s not about where you play, it’s about how you play

Why wouldn’t he, a star is a star, scouts will find you...not sure who started the rumor that if you play ball in Delaware you will be overlooked lmao. With today’s technology and social media, they will find you smh

Delaware has been putting out TALENT especially over the last couple years. Mikey Dixon, Donte D, Jordan Allen, Kyson Rawls, AJ English. Pure ballers and other states are noticing

Reactions: 84rider
quite a night for Mr. Hyland, and it seems he makes his free throws, which some kids these days seem to not be interested in. good for him!!!

Why wouldn’t he, a star is a star, scouts will find you...not sure who started the rumor that if you play ball in Delaware you will be overlooked lmao. With today’s technology and social media, they will find you smh
He was supposed to go to Bonner this season but he changed his mind right before school started, a chance to play in the Catholic league is appealing to players of his caliber. Don't blame him if he does but I hope he stays. Delaware has to do a better job of keeping their top players within the state.

Reactions: jvm3
He was supposed to go to Bonner this season but he changed his mind right before school started, a chance to play in the Catholic league is appealing to players of his caliber. Don't blame him if he does but I hope he stays. Delaware has to do a better job of keeping their top players within the state.
Just imagine next year if he stays at St. Georges... Smh.. He would get 40 a night. .. Amazing talent... Bright future no matter where he goes....

He's at a cool 31.3, with Penn being the lone team to keep him under 20 points, so it'd be smart of teams to look at the film, but Hyland's a kid who will get his 9 times out of 10. Just gotta hope your night is the one that he doesn't.

ETA: he only scored 18 in the Delmarva Christian game, but I think that was moreso Coach Griffin calling the dogs off.

Reactions: DDBasketballCoach
He could get 40 regularly if he chose to

He gets a lot of assists to go along with those points

40pts in 3qtrs thus far vs Hodgson
40 through 3 qtrs & he plays the 4th qtr w/ St. George’s already up 30 scoring 18 more for 58?...LoL. Coach Rod might wanna watch that cuz it’s some teams out there that may not take too kindly to that & I’d hate to see him get hurt late in a game like that.

40 through 3 qtrs & he plays the 4th qtr w/ St. George’s already up 30 scoring 18 more for 58?...LoL. Coach Rod might wanna watch that cuz it’s some teams out there that may not take too kindly to that & I’d hate to see him get hurt late in a game like that.

only played half the 4th
So there was atleast a lil mercy

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
40 through 3 qtrs & he plays the 4th qtr w/ St. George’s already up 30 scoring 18 more for 58?...LoL. Coach Rod might wanna watch that cuz it’s some teams out there that may not take too kindly to that & I’d hate to see him get hurt late in a game like that.[/QUO
Yes i agree...

Bones is LEGIT. Said before he’s born to score and I’m impressed how he continues to round out his game. That being said. HVT and Howard coaches should be embarrassed!!!!

Bones is LEGIT. Said before he’s born to score and I’m impressed how he continues to round out his game. That being said. HVT and Howard coaches should be embarrassed!!!!
My Coach Of The Year vote would have to go to William Penn’s coach even if they slip up the second half of the season off the strength of just holding Hyland scoreless in the first half while getting the W in doing so...LoL

Last edited:
My Coach Of The Year vote would have to go to William Penn’s coach even if they slip up the second half of the season off the strength of just holding Hyland scoreless in the first half while getting the W in doing so...LoL
Lol... Lets wait on that.. Bones come to Cape at end of the season.. Cape can defend too..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT