Sep 16, 2008
FIRST TEAM
Donte DiVincenzo, sr., Salesianum, Player of the Year
Raheim Burnett, jr., Mount Plesant
Mikey Dixon, jr., Sanford
Devaughn Mallory, sr., Polytech
Jordan Money, so., St. Elizabeth
SECOND TEAM
Jordan Allen, jr., Dover; Myles Cale, so., Appoquinimink; Juwan Gray, sr., Polytech; Rick Malloy, sr., Concord; Shi'wuan Sykes, sr., Sussex Tech
THIRD TEAM
Eric Ayala, so., Sanford; Jordan Bonner, sr., St. Andrew's; Brian Cameron, sr., Delaware Military Academy; Kyson Rawls, so., St. Georges; Jakir Stewart, sr., Howard

HONORABLE MENTION
Shane Clark, sr., Salesianum; Justin Cunningham, sr., Howard; Malik Curry, so., St. Elizabeth; Randall DuPont, sr., Woodbridge; Larry Ennis, sr., Delmar; Freddie Heard, sr., A.I. du Pont; Dizhae Henriquez, sr., William Penn; SeiQuann Kearney, sr., Mount Pleasant; Latrelle Lee, sr., Smyrna; Mike Piekarski, sr., St. Elizabeth; Noah Rivera, jr., Concord; Jacob Walsh, jr., Sanford; Gary Warren, sr., Laurel; Matt Williams, sr., St. Mark's; Ja'vier Worthy, jr., Smyrna

I think this is pretty accurate...of course there will be some complaints but it seems about right to me.

Interested in hearing what people think about Jordan Money on first team?

8yaz, I don't have an issue w/ Cale on 1st Team. I think the other 4 spots were pretty much locked up & had already predicted that the 5th spot would go to either Cale (Appo) or Money (St. E's). Who would you have given that last spot to?

I agree with the list...Jordan Money had a good season but Jordan Allen should have gotten the nod..... maybe? What about Cale? What about Juwan Gray? You got me thinking 8yaz..........What does everyone else think?

Originally posted by 8yaz:
Interested in hearing what people think about Jordan Money on first team?
This is just a personal opinion.. Money is definately deserving but my opinion is if its close between a Sr. (like Gray or one of the others on the 2nd team) ) and a Soph I would rather the Sr. get the 1st team nod... but other than that its all good

This post was edited on 3/19 8:48 AM by ravensrooster2

I would switch money and cale. Cale did just as much with a lot less talent around him.

Based on the players I got to see this year. I agree with DiVincenzo, Burnett, Dixon, and Mallory. The only reason I asked about Money is because I did not see him play this season. He could be totally deserving. I saw him once as a freshman and I could tell he had skills, but he was very raw and played totally out of control. To be honest I don't know who I'd give that fifth slot. Of the second teamers, I didn't see Allen. Only saw Sykes once, he looked pretty good against MTP in that playoff game. Gray I don't think warrants that 5th spot, nor does Malloy, but I do like him alot. So, like I said, maybe that first five is perfect, I just asked about Money because I hadn't seen him and wanted to know what everyone else thought. Did his game improve alot from his freshman year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT