ADVERTISEMENT

OT- interesting read involving Brandywine student

This is FOOTBALL .....JAWNSKY.Students are not allowed to bring BOX KNIFES to school,this includes your son.Being on the honor roll does not exclude a student from the rules.

@old

Jawnsky is a Clone....

probably lives near the family involved...

just saying

Sounds tome that the school officials know more about the kid then his own parents. They were looking for drugs, but got him on something else that was there and shouldn't have been. Unlike police, school officials don't need a warrant to search property or person. Also, if the kid didn't want them to search, he could have said no and they would have stopped. Eventually, the student would have been detained, parents would have been called, and police would have been contacted to do the search.

I wasn't always the same kid at school as I was at home. There are things even today my parents don't know I've done. Parents need to listen and watch out for warnings as they get them! Just like many of us were not innocent, parents will be foolish to believe that their kids are too!

Originally posted by oldsalt-22:
This is FOOTBALL .....JAWNSKY.Students are not allowed to bring BOX KNIFES to school,this includes your son.Being on the honor roll does not exclude a student from the rules.

Saltlife...appreciate the feedback....? for ya,.... u any relation to oldsalt22...?---- lets set the record straight....

OT= OFF TOPIC......yeh, I had to learn what that meant too so you are not alone :)
Sparty knows what he is talking about so add him to your favorites on your speed dial and box cutters are illegal, so we agree. Just an interesting read...no more, no less.

my kids would never carry a box cutter....and like all of us they are far from perfect......OG!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT