ADVERTISEMENT

Post First Rounds Scores Here

Newark leading Cape 28-22 at the half
Appo over Caravel 35-25 at halftime
St. Thomas More 21, St. Mark's 12 at halftime
Concord 31, CR 14
Middletown on top of Laurel 14-7 after the first quarter.

Middletown and Laurel tied at 23 at the half.

Michael Drumgo-Sharpe trying to shoot Newark into the next round - 20 points for him, Newark leading Cape 37-29 in the 3rd.

Milford leads Howard 42-40 heading to the 4th quarter.
Sals leads Red Lion 54-35
Newark leading Cape 41-34 with 6 minutes to go in the game.

St. Thomas More led St. Mark's 27-12 w/ 5:01 left in 3rd qtr. I had to leave the game but from what I saw I would be shocked if St. Mark's made a run...St. Thomas More seemed too big & athletic for them as they were owning the boards & forcing turnovers. Scott had about 14 of those 27 when I left.

St. Thomas More led St. Mark's 27-12 w/ 5:01 left in 3rd qtr. I had to leave the game but from what I saw I would be shocked if St. Mark's made a run...St. Thomas More seemed too big & athletic for them as they were owning the boards & forcing turnovers. Scott had about 14 of those 27 when I left.

Spartans just had a 6-0 run to get within 7 at the end of the 3rd.

St. Mark's leading St. Thomas More 37-33, with 1:40 remaining in the 4th.

Man I am mad I missed the comeback...25-6 run by a St. Mark's team playing from behind is not something I saw coming so like I said I'm shocked.

Seems likes the majority games the games tonight were a tale of 2 halves. Friday should be interesting.

Seems likes the majority games the games tonight were a tale of 2 halves. Friday should be interesting.

Should be very interesting Friday... Milford can beat St Ez specially with no Money, Middletown can possibly peat Penn lost to them by 2 in the regular season, and Sallies can beat Delcatsle! It's so many good ones Friday I don't know which one to check out!

Should be very interesting Friday... Milford can beat St Ez specially with no Money, Middletown can possibly peat Penn lost to them by 2 in the regular season, and Sallies can beat Delcatsle! It's so many good ones Friday I don't know which one to check out!

Mother Nature might make that decision easier on you if the forecast holds for downstate. Then again, I honestly get more nervous when they aren't calling for snow than when they are.

Reactions: Lomcfly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT