9. Concord
10. Ceaser Rosney
11. Dover
12. St E's
13. Hodgson
14. Dickinson
15. Delmar

What do we think preps family ? Practice starts in 9 days

I agree with everything except Dover being 11? They are a top 8 team in my opinion. I think Polytech is a little to high at 4 but are definitely a top 8 as well. CR lost a lot to graduation but the addition of Tristan Patterson will make them very competitive as well.

not sure about howard at #2 they dont play any team ball.. i like sallies over them

I think Dover will be better than expected, they have a lot of athetic talent and many of them are still underclassmen. I agree that Polytech can be a Top 5 team w/ Mallory & Gray as long as Gray stays on track this year. CR will be very young so I'm interested in seeing how they do. Smyrna is my surprise team this year...the return just about everybody & most of them played together during the summer as well. I think that Kent County will own the Henlopen North this year. Idk about Sallies I saw them a couple times in the offseason & it looked like Divincenzo was on cruise control & he didn't look like he had a lot of help although that could be because of some kids playing football...they will definitely miss their POY from last year so I'm also interested in seeing how the big young freshman kid fits in. Delmar at #15 is a surprise to me as well considering they haven't done much of anything recently but maybe it's because of the transfer kid that I have been hearing about.

St E's should be higher. Made it to bob last year plus they are adding two of the top freshman in the state. They also did not lose any major contributors

A bunch of those teams aren't at all in those positions. And who in the right mind is talking Delmar?? Wow

Lot of these teams play each other very early so that will sort each other out. I'm an upstate guy but was very impressed with what Dover could be if they progress after seeing them in offseason. Only other downstate team I have a real beat on is polytech, will be very hard to defend with there front court but lack of guard play will kill them against update opponents. As far as St. E's I completely agree that they are very underrated. They're loaded with young talent but they got to win some big games with some very young kids to be successful. They're going to have some games where they should've won but will learn from it.
My top 5 would be
1. Sanford
2. Howard
3. St George's
4. Sallies
5. St. E's

6 and 7
Newark and Polytech

From what I know and have seen St. E is def top ten and people are sleeping on Appo. A top sophomore in state, middletown pg transfer and a wing player out of state transfer I heard. I think these 2 teams could beat any of the teams ranked 6 to 10 on any given night.

Sals will be a tough out come tournament time but divencenzo will not take over games offensively without the talent around him. Great player but not a relentless scorer. First week games include #3 sals @ #2 Howard as well as some great tip off tournament games. Possible St. e's and at George's in the AI annual tourney. Give you a bit of a sleeper out the blue hen. Mount, scrappy, talented, tough, well coached.

BG 44 ... That pg transfer to Appo isn't legal !! Can transfer to Appo from MHS unless he moved

Of course last four teams to finish last year you give a look. But from wht I've seen a few downstate teams will be able to compete with any team upstate. And that's just facts!! So the top ten in the state will be up for grabs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT