20. Tech
21. Newark Charter
22. Lake
23.Dickinson
24. Tatnall, Delmar, concord all in a tie
Quick notes
a. Delcastle is the team I am least confident about their seeding
b. If friends wins vs NCS it would be a 4 way tie for 24th
c. 14-17 is tied, 20-22 is tied, opp W/L % will decide the order just a guess based on bonus points and teams they faced.

sallies wins every tie breaker if that is the case then mount would be behind them, I personally have sallies with 49 points

you are right sallies has 25 bonus points which gives them 49, what did you have for Delmarva Christian and Caravel? I had them both at 44 and Woodbridge at 46.... also had Mount at 46... how does tie breakers work?

Last edited:
you are right sallies has 25 bonus points which gives them 49, what did you have for Delmarva Christian and Caravel? I had them both at 44 and Woodbridge at 46.... also had Mount at 46... how does tie breakers work?
I have Delmarva with 46 but it’s possible they have 44 along with caravel, and tie breakers go
1. Head to head
2. Common opp record
3. Opp W/L percentage

Reactions: 84rider and Chill44
If tower hill plays StE they will will beat them. StE playing poor ball lately.

If tower hill plays StE they will will beat them. StE playing poor ball lately.
That may make for a good game then because Tower Hill has lost 3 out of their last 4 including losses to Tatnall & Friends right after all the hype started up.

Looked at this one last time today before tmrw, delcastle has managed to have an entire game taken off their schedule that they lost so now they are 14-5 giving 2 bonus points to the teams they played.

Looked at this one last time today before tmrw, delcastle has managed to have an entire game taken off their schedule that they lost so now they are 14-5 giving 2 bonus points to the teams they played.
because of this I believe there is a chance that dover ends up on the opposite side of sanford as the 3 seed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT