ADVERTISEMENT

Quarter Scores

soccer07

Good all around Player
Mar 5, 2003
St. Marks down 1-0 bottom 3. Answer with 3 after Nowell argues ball 4. Two singles and a double immediately follow in the bottom of 4. Plate a 4th in the 5th.
4-1 St. Marks top 6.

Reactions: TouchThemAll
St. Marks down 1-0 bottom 3. Answer with 3 after Nowell argues ball 4. Two singles and a double immediately follow in the bottom of 4. Plate a 4th in the 5th.
4-1 St. Marks top 6.
Final St. Marks 4-1. Dubecq the whole way.

There are two different reports coming out of Broom St. One says Salesianum is up 3-2 thru 5 and the other says the teams are tied.

Caravel strands 2 in scoring position - END 8 - St Georges 5, Caravel 5. #DelHS

@SeanGreeneWDEL

MID 9 - Baseball - Caravel 5, St Georges 5. 1-2-3 due for the Bucs #DelHS

@SeanGreeneWDEL

Aaron Holiday RBI Infield single ends it - FINAL/9 - Caravel 6, St Georges 5. Caravel vs St Mark's Friday #DelHS

Sals have bases loaded nobody out in the bottom of the 8th. 3K's.

Dover has bases loaded nobody out. Then 1 out. Then 2 outs. Then the kid from Dover steals home. Gutsy call by Dover Skipper. That's life.

I don’t know wheather Moxley looks like a genius or he just got lucky. He can thank St. George’s for some of the mental errors that helped Caravel score. St. George’s should be playing St. Mark’s in the semis. They played a lot better then Caravel did.

I don’t know wheather Moxley looks like a genius or he just got lucky. He can thank St. George’s for some of the mental errors that helped Caravel score. St. George’s should be playing St. Mark’s in the semis. They played a lot better then Caravel did.
Shame the scoreboard says differently, looks like we’ll have a public vs private state chip

Reactions: 84rider
Yes it does say
Caravel won, but by luck.

It was a great game. I think the mistakes made by both teams evened out. Caravel had a first inning error on a potential groundball double play right before Riley's 3 run homer. Silan came in and shut down the Hawks over the final 3 innings. You got the feeling it was only a matter of time before Caravel pushed the winning run across. It would've been interesting if the game went to a 10th inning because Moxley would've had to decide between taking Silan out or making him ineligible for Friday's game.

I really would've liked to see Finochiaro on the mound for the 7th with a 1 run lead. It's easy to second guess the move to Shorts now, but Finochiaro had been their best pitcher all year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT