ADVERTISEMENT

Quarter Scores

Caravel really was able to withstand that early punch in the mouth. Conrad just has too many weapons for Howard.

Don't understand Cape coach.. The whole game plan should of loaded defense towards Mayo.. She has 11 points.. Poor scouting by Capes coach.. Bad part they seen her already.. Smh.

Reactions: Sports_Fan72
Wasn’t it the cape coach who said he wanted st e again....what an ego...how did that work out?
Love me my blue raiders

Sanford went up 24-2 in the first against Hodgson after going up 28-1 in the first on Archmere... the hot starts are just burying people.

Sanford went up 24-2 in the first against Hodgson after going up 28-1 in the first on Archmere... the hot starts are just burying people.

Sanford has atleast 4 D1 level players on the floor, possibly 5. Them teams had no chance before play started.

They may, but Sanford and Conrad are far and away the best two teams on the girls' side. Caravel has lost to both and Conrad dominated St. E's a couple of weeks ago. Sure anything can happen in a tournament situation, but any conclusion that doesn't have Sanford or Conrad as the champ would absolutely shock me.

They may, but Sanford and Conrad are far and away the best two teams on the girls' side. Caravel has lost to both and Conrad dominated St. E's a couple of weeks ago. Sure anything can happen in a tournament situation, but any conclusion that doesn't have Sanford or Conrad as the champ would absolutely shock me.
This is probably true. I was totally shocked at the scoring margin for the Carvel v Woodbridge and St E v Cape. The disparity between the best upstate teams and the best downstate teams is alarming...doesn't say much for girls basketball in lower Delaware.

Reactions: Downstate4
Honestly, I think downstate girls are on the upswing. Woodbridge's dynamic duo are really good and only sophomores and Cape was very good most of the year. It'll take a few years, but I predict downstate public school girls will bypass above the canal public school girls before long

Honestly, I think downstate girls are on the upswing. Woodbridge's dynamic duo are really good and only sophomores and Cape was very good most of the year. It'll take a few years, but I predict downstate public school girls will bypass above the canal public school girls before long
Do you think the Woodbridge dynamic duo are D1, D2 or D3 talent at this point? I've heard a little bit about the PG, I'm not familiar with the other young lady.

Do you think the Woodbridge dynamic duo are D1, D2 or D3 talent at this point? I've heard a little bit about the PG, I'm not familiar with the other young lady.

Both have a chance to be D1, by need to be seen playing with other D1 talent against D1 talent.

Unfortunately, I never was there when it was Career Center, just HHST lol...and Curtis Clack has the girls' program headed in the right direction.

DSU, well...I'm anxious to see what Coach Caputo does with his first full summer to recruit.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT