ADVERTISEMENT

Sanford vs Delaware teams

Ah; the little school nestled in the scenic hills of Hockessin with a $25,000 annual tuition and a magical ability to draw outstanding basketball players. How do they manage to do it?

Slow down.

Sanford's four Delaware wins came against Tower Hill (2-7), Tatnall(1-7), Sallies(4-5) and Friends(2-7).

I'd wait until they played a team from Delaware who at least has a winning record before talking about how dominant they are.

Thursday night's game on the road at 7-2 St. Elizabeth will be on WDEL, Of course, Sallies just beat St. E so I'm not sure when the best measuring stick will be. They only play 6 games against Delaware teams that aren't in the Independent Conference.

The scary thing is that Ayala, Dixon and Walsh are not seniors. Next year they should be even better. That's not to say they'll win this year- as several people have observed, it's a different team without Walsh in the lineup.

Sallies is grossly over scheduled this year. I can't figure out why they did it knowing that most of the State Championship lineup had graduated.

Originally posted by dovetail:
Ah; the little school nestled in the scenic hills of Hockessin with a $25,000 annual tuition and a magical ability to draw outstanding basketball players. How do they manage to do it?
Also, the moderators should just take that post and make it a pinned thread so that users don't have to start a new one every year asking this question. Because every January this comes up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT