ADVERTISEMENT

Sanford vs Tatnall Summer 2021

Did he play for Sanford previously? What's his playing history and also height?
He played for Roman Catholic for 2 yrs so he is a junior. He was listed as 6'5" last yr, I am thinking he's 6'6" now. The combination of him and Nowobodo is formidable. And then they have Sean Forrest and Dayon Polk, so this will be a very good team.

Reactions: Dropping 3's
He played for Roman Catholic for 2 yrs so he is a junior. He was listed as 6'5" last yr, I am thinking he's 6'6" now. The combination of him and Nowobodo is formidable. And then they have Sean Forrest and Dayon Polk, so this will be a very good team.
The final clips are from the early summer and he played a game or two with Caravel before deciding finally on attending Sanford. He hits the game winning shot in the Summer league game vs AI with 8 secs left by banging home a 3 for a one pt win.

I didn't think he played here previously. Interesting he left Roman for here when others have done the opposite. Unfamiliar with the other 2 as well although I saw them play a couple times in the summer league there. I know the 8th is the last game, hope to catch. Thanks for the info! Much appreciate it......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT