ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores Week 4

Wow Friends is putting it on Archmere on homecoming.. ughh.. Time to put those Quakers in the serious contender for the title converstion. Maybe even top ranked in 2A. Them or St M

Last edited:
Reactions: Woody_Wood
SJC is getting popped at home vs a 3-2 small poor public school from GA (Cedar Grove) 28-7 8min 3rd

Cedar Grove 35 St Johns College 13 final.. MT's SOS takes a hit. That is a huuuuuuge win to take home for that Cedar Grove team beating a Nationally ranked team like that and at their house. Good for them.

Last edited:
21-7 Just 2 Much…FORCE

17d6ff2f-5b42-45c5-925f-acae77b12782_text.gif

Man Archmere drops two in a row and they got St Marks this week.. Could they possibly go on a 3 game losing streak?

It looks like the Archmere and DMA coaches were too worried about bickering with each other on this board over the summer and not focused on the other opponents on their schedule...

I think St. Mark's will win by 3+ scores on Friday night.

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
It looks like the Archmere and DMA coaches were too worried about bickering with each other on this board over the summer and not focused on the other opponents on their schedule...

They both just lost allot from last years team. Most of us kinda knew that though. The summer hot stove was entertaining though.. 🔥 😎

No way do they win by 3+ scores. Archmere had 4 or more turnovers each of the past two weeks. That was the difference in both games. I'm sure they will correct that. Plus these two teams play every year in the regular season. It has become a rivalry, with a close game every year. Archmere is too well coached and has too much pride to lose in that fashion to St Mark's.

the turnovers for them have been incredibly uncharacteristic. a pick 6 against friends and howard. fumbling a kickoff return in both games as well. auks can get their season back on track with a competitive game, even if they lose. a win puts them right back in the mix and makes 2a even more nuts.

st marks suspended players coming back this week i assume. thats great timing for them

Reactions: Woody_Wood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT