ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores

I challenge anybody to find a team more unprepared than Mtwn. And this isn’t the 1st time I’ve witnessed it.

Posted this in another thread...
Middletown was a huge disappointment this season. I saw a few of their games, including today. Top 3, down 2-0, bases loaded with nobody out and they fail to score. That's their season in a nutshell. Whether it's selfish play or bad coaching refusing to play small ball. It's happened all year.

They're graduating a lot. Might be a few years before they're part of the discussion again.

Caravel won 4-0. Caravel is a very good team and little DMA had them on the ropes four innings and couldn’t capitalize. Silan came up big in spots. Big game pitcher. Hats off to DMA for the way they played. That team continues to get better each year. Caravel will be there at the end.

Caravel won 4-0. Caravel is a very good team and little DMA had them on the ropes four innings and couldn’t capitalize. Silan came up big in spots. Big game pitcher. Hats off to DMA for the way they played. That team continues to get better each year. Caravel will be there at the end.

I kind of chuckled at the "little DMA" part of this comment lol

Yes. We know. Against St Marks. It's the same thing every year in Delaware.
What’s the same? good quality baseball from those teams. St. Mark’s practices are more then hitting ground balls and hitting a couple of buckets of balls, I’m sure. Why watch a snooze fest in the championship. If Caravel makes it wont be because of the coaching. Moxley will have to get the monkey off his back in 4 years. It will be the players that win it.

What’s the same? good quality baseball from those teams. St. Mark’s practices are more then hitting ground balls and hitting a couple of buckets of balls, I’m sure. Why watch a snooze fest in the championship. If Caravel makes it wont be because of the coaching. Moxley will have to get the monkey off his back in 4 years. It will be the players that win it.
If Caravel does win it (i don't think they will) you can't just not give credit to the coaching

Yes. We know. Against St Marks. It's the same thing every year in Delaware.
at least they meet in the semi's this year, barring an upset.
Hopefully Cape can get there and give the Publics a legit shot this year. They won't run out of arms, just need to get through a tough Appo team and Broom St crew

at least they meet in the semi's this year, barring an upset.
Hopefully Cape can get there and give the Publics a legit shot this year. They won't run out of arms, just need to get through a tough Appo team and Broom St crew
Did Salies win the game already or did I miss something?

Did Salies win the game already or did I miss something?

not yet, of course Dover could knock off Sallies. as could St G knock of Caravel and Hodgson knock of STM.

It's possible to have 4 publics in the semi's. Funny how the bracket shook out though that the 3 big private schools all got put in different quandrants. Should be Caravel v Sallies this round. How did 14-2 Caravel not get top seed with that schedule they play?

not yet, of course Dover could knock off Sallies. as could St G knock of Caravel and Hodgson knock of STM.

It's possible to have 4 publics in the semi's. Funny how the bracket shook out though that the 3 big private schools all got put in different quandrants. Should be Caravel v Sallies this round. How did 14-2 Caravel not get top seed with that schedule they play?
No one will ever know, but their index was probably based on 17 games or one of their games may not have counted due late scheduling? Who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT