ADVERTISEMENT

Sparty's First Prom Picture

BlueTea

D1A Prospect
Oct 3, 2006
funny-prom-pictures-7.jpg

Kid I grew up with, bout 5-6 years younger than me was there when this photo was taken. It's a classic.

Cheers,

Busch

@Tea...

I had the Prom Queen as my date...

we went in my truck

we got married

and had some kids

Kid I grew up with, bout 5-6 years younger than me was there when this photo was taken. It's a classic.

Cheers,

Busch

Ok....it's not really Sparty although the guy in the big and Sparty are of similar minds. I saw it on some link about the 10 funniest Prom pictures and have been using it everr since. I put it a GoldHat's facebook page and said it was him.

everybody thought it was.

Sparty..... I think the little kid with the beer and cig is Chesdel as a young child. Apparently starting that stuff at such an early age turned him permanently organ.

Sparty..... I think the little kid with the beer and cig is Chesdel as a young child. Apparently starting that stuff at such an early age turned him permanently organ.

Thank God I quit once I got potty trained.

Ok....it's not really Sparty although the guy in the big and Sparty are of similar minds. I saw it on some link about the 10 funniest Prom pictures and have been using it everr since. I put it a GoldHat's facebook page and said it was him.

everybody thought it was.

BlueTea that is a pic from a legitimate Saint Mark's Prom, I'm 99% sure.

Cheers,

Busch

Tea..
If anything, I would of taken the blonde..
Or on a good night, both

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT