ADVERTISEMENT

State tourn 2016

Couple games that will be interesting...
DMA@M-Town I think M-Town could make some noise I'd like to see how they start their pitching off especially since their second round match up is Smyrna who they beat so maybe Dunn again??
Sallies@Cape
Rematch of a very good game, not one to make excuses about weather but if that impacted the game or not Cape will get the rematch they want and wouldn't be surprised if they pulled it off this time.
St.George@Caravel
Now that is if St.G can get by a good Wilm.Christ. team now I believe if they get a good start out of Gilbert and can throw Cambell against Caravel that's their best shot at knocking of Caravel.
Polytech@Conrad
I've been a big fan of this Polytech since the beginning. I think Polytech could make a serious run it all starts against Conrad.
Dover is interesting especially hearing they lost their Centerfield. Not sure if it's a big loss offensive but saw him against S.Tech and Poly he made some wonderful plays sad news if it's true.

"Good" could be a stretch....Wilmington Christian's 10 wins came against teams with a combined 69-104 record.

They recently beat the 12-seed (archmere) and lost by 3 in 3 of their 4 games vs DMA and Conrad. Probably not a pushover.

Think it's safe to say that expanding the tournament has only added more exciting baseball with two 1-run ballgames and a tie ball game in the 10th inning after day 1.

Think it's safe to say that expanding the tournament has only added more exciting baseball with two 1-run ballgames and a tie ball game in the 10th inning after day 1.
Expansion definitely helps the top 4 seeds. #1 and #2 haven't met in the finals the past six years. Will be anxious to see how this year plays out.

I saw St Georges once this season and they got mercy-ruled by Conrad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT