ADVERTISEMENT

Stats

Oct 25, 2022
Milford
I’m seeing these incredible stats put up by players south and north. Good to see but I’m not seeing those same stats when those players play tougher teams. That’s what matters. Don’t get fooled by stats. 8-9 steals indicates a lot of those players can’t pass or dribble. You can only play whose in front of you which is true but again let’s see great stats against good teams.

Reactions: J12
Someone was mentioning this just yesterday & I 100% agree. The gap between the good/top teams & not so good teams is very big, so you see a lot of stat padding against the weaker teams. I try to watch as many of the top teams play as possible & see who passes the eye test when the competition is up & just not feed off of the below average teams. With that being said, there are a number of good players on teams that are not that great that try to get their numbers up to get noticed more because they feel as though they are getting overlooked so once again it’s all about the eye test to me.

Reactions: bamee123
Someone was mentioning this just yesterday & I 100% agree. The gap between the good/top teams & not so good teams is very big, so you see a lot of stat padding against the weaker teams. I try to watch as many of the top teams play as possible & see who passes the eye test when the competition is up & just not feed off of the below average teams. With that being said, there are a number of good players on teams that are not that great that try to get their numbers up to get noticed more because they feel as though they are getting overlooked so once again it’s all about the eye test to me.
Good stuff! You get it.

Reactions: bamee123 and J12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT