ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks oldskool42

8yaz

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 22, 2007
Thanks for all the great HS baseball information you provided on this board this season. Much appreciated.

Thanks... I'm glad the information i provided was enjoyed. I do enjoy the high school baseball discussions and watching the games. I'm sad to see the season end. But what a great year for the boys. Hope the ones moving on do well at the next level and the ones coming back i hope they have a safe "off" season playing ball and getting ready for next year. I especially hope the ones injured and/or suffering health issues have speedy recoveries.

Thanks... I'm glad the information i provided was enjoyed. I do enjoy the high school baseball discussions and watching the games. I'm sad to see the season end. But what a great year for the boys. Hope the ones moving on do well at the next level and the ones coming back i hope they have a safe "off" season playing ball and getting ready for next year. I especially hope the ones injured and/or suffering health issues have speedy recoveries.

Didn't get to a game all season, but was able to follow along and experience the drama through your fine narratives. Thank you oldschool

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT