ADVERTISEMENT

Top Players in the state

Recruitment

Water boy
Dec 14, 2011
Hello,

My name is Alex Hackett and I work for a new company called Elite Sportz Mixtapez and would like to see if I can be of any help to you.

We videotape and produce sports highlight tapes in HD for teams, clubs, and individuals. We specialize in sports video and are the best around.

We can record single games, group of games, or your full season of games for you so that you don't have to worry about it and can get a much better quality video.

Athletes who want to play sports in college need a videotape for most sports in which they compete. We can record games and include in a highlight tape or edit any video you already have. Also we can set up special skill sessions for any sport and make a highlight tape out of the sessions for you.

Price list:

$175- 2 games recorded and an highlight tape, video internet link

$125- edit up to 3 previous recorded games, creation of highlight tapes, video internet link

$225- to record skill session with creation of highlight tape, video internet link

A $50 deposit is required before production starts. Also all finished production comes with 2 master DVD copies and a video internet link to send to multiple coaches at one time.

If you would like to talk to me about making arrangements to do some videotaping for your teams or making a highlight tape for your athletes or teams, please give me a call 302/482/5101 or email me at elitesportzmixtapez@live.com and I'll get back to you right away.

Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT