ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament Projections

Apr 17, 2014
Hello everyone. I know the season is still young but I was wondering what everyone's opinion is about how the tournament will look this year. I think there will be the usual teams like the Sallies, CR, Cape, and St Marks. Honestly I am not 100% sure how many teams are taken each year into the tournament but I think there could be some new schools in this year's tournament. Possibly St George's, Milford, Newark, or Indian River to name a few of the teams that are having dent seasons so far. I am not sure how true this is but I thought I heard the Henlopen South gets an automatic bid. Is there any truth to that? If so, I think that one is still up for grabs with three of the four teams having very similar records.

Although not an exact science laxpower can generally give you an idea of who is in the mix for the 16 team playoff field.

Concerning the henlopen south, I don't know that any of them get automatic bids. I believe their seed is computed just like everyone else's with points earned for wins and games played.

No automatic bid for south, but it does look like there may be a few new faces in the playoffs this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT