17 - Dover
18 - Delmarva Christian
19 - Sussex Central
20 - Newark Charter
21 - Conrad
22 - CR
23 - Sussex Tech
24 - Polytech

At the beginning of the season, who would of thought the only Henlopen North team not to make the tournament would end up being Smyrna.

William Penn would end up being the #1 seed.

I love playoff baseball! More excited that 9 Downstate teams made the tournament. Looks like Central has a tough match up and even if they won play against St. Marks yikes. I think Polytech and Sussex Tech could pull off an upset during their first games

Reactions: foshizzle88
I like SC chances and STechs chances in the 1st round. If a team can get hot right now, who knows what could happen.

Reactions: urbaseballdaddy
For as bad as everyone claimed the Henlopen was this year that’s 8 of 13 teams and yes I know it’s 24 teams this year but those extra spots are available to anyone

14 teams in Henlopen, 8 made it. Blue Hen grabs 4 of the top 7 spots and 6 of the top 14. If anything, I'd say Blue Hen may have the upper hand this year as far as conference goes. They benefited from being able to go outside of conference for 2 additional games then HC which is already locked in on 13 of 18 games.

William Penn number #1 Seed. Blue Hen Conf Flight A Champions. finished with a 15-2 record. Losing first 2 games then winning 15 straight. No one would have picked them to be in this position. Coach Dooley definitely Coach of the year. Hope they can make a run for the title.

Reactions: foshizzle88
I think "easily" is overlooking Friends.They have a quality arm at the top of their rotation capable of keeping them in the game with just about anyone. I have not seen Poly play this year though. Should be a fun tournament.

Dd1z7Q-UwAAzZVf.jpg:large

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT