St. Marks 37 pts, 4 bonus, 13 games total
Dover 36 pts, 3 bonus, 13 games total
Conrad 35 pts, 2 bonus, 13 games total
Appo 34 pts, 4 bonus, 13 games total
Smyrna 32 pts, 5 bonus, 11 games total
DMA 30 pts, 3 bonus, 13 games total
Red Lion 30 pts, 0 bonus, 10 games total
S Tech 29 pts, 2 bonus, 13 games total
Caravel 29 pts, 2 bonus, 12 games total (unsure about bonus pts)
Lake Forest 28 pts, 1 bonus, 12 games total
P Tech 26 pts, 2 bonus, 11 games total
Sallies 26 pts, 5 bonus, 10 games total
Cape 26 pts, 3 bonus, 10 games total
St George 25 pts, 1 bonus, 10 games total
Wilm Christian 24 pts, 3 bonus, 13 games total
Newark 23 pts, 5 bonus, 12 games total
Milford 23 pts, 2 bonus, 12 games total
Glasgow 23 pts, 2 bonus, 11 games total
Delmar 22 pts, 4 bonus, 12 games total
Newark Charter 22 pts, 4 bonus, 12 games total
Archmere 21 pts, 3 bonus, 10 games total
St E 21 pts, 3 bonus, 11 games played

A lot of games remaining to play in the next two weeks and a lot of bonus pts to collect
5/18 Last competition date for baseball

Reactions: TouchThemAll
These next two weeks should be exciting! Just saying but if the playoffs started today based off these points would be interesting match ups!
Wilm Christian vs Newark winner @ Middletown
RL vs S.Tech
Sallies vs Delmar winner @ Conrad
Polytech @ Appo
St.G vs Milford winner @ St.Marks
Caravel vs DMA
Cape vs Glasgow winner @ Dover
Lake vs Smyrna

Hate to say it, but Delmar, unfortunately, has the several games with the Henlopen North remaining on their schedule, so they've got major work to do if they want to make it. 7 teams from Henlopen, that would be impressive.

5 out of 20 are from the Henlopen north and S.Central could sneak in there as well. The South isn't as strong I'd probably say Lake is the best out of there. I agree Delmar has had a nice season but they north is playing against them soon and the nightmares begin for Delmar. Smyrna is also interesting with the North being between Smyrna and Cape now.. Smyrna has Poly, S.Tech, S.Central, Milford, CR and Cape left.. That's brutal for anyone even with pitching..

@SC- I agree Smyrna does have a difficult rest of the year but being honest out of those games Poly,S.Tech and Cape are probably the only ones that stand a chance. I was shocked to see St.G lose to Milford. Had St. G and Polytech as teams that could make a deep run because of their pitching and their potential swinging the bats. Losing to Milford however makes me take them back haha.

Doversenator.... I believe 2 teams from the south could make it. Lake will probably win the South (they would be in) and Milford can win 10 games with the remaining schedule plus have 6 more bonus pts coming from Smyrna, Dover and St. Marks. There could be 8 teams from the Henlopen that make it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT