ADVERTISEMENT

WAAAAY to early Pre-Season Top 20

Jimmy_Naismith

Water boy
Jan 8, 2020
Now that scrimmages have started and rosters have started to finalize, here is an early Top 20

1. Salesianum
2. Middletown
3. Dover
4. Howard
5. William Penn
6. Tower Hill
7. Seaford
8. Sanford
9. Cape Henlopen
10. Caesar Rodney
11. St Elizabeth
12. Appo
13. St Andrews
14. Archmere
15. Brandywine
16. AI duPont
17. St. Georges Tech
18. Delmarva Christian
19. Smyrna
20. DelCastle

Seaford is too low on the list, in my opinion. Thier back court is really good. And Rickets has the heart to match his game. I don't think they will win it all but do think they will end up in the final 4.

Last edited:
Seaford is to low on the list, in my opinion. Thier back court is really good. And Rickets has the heart to match his game. I don't think they will win it all but do think they will end up in the final 4.
That same team/backcourt lost to both teams they played last year north of Lake Forest . Soft schedule will probably prevent them from being ready when it counts.

That same team/backcourt lost to both teams they played last year north of Lake Forest . Soft schedule will probably prevent them from being ready when it counts.
Seaford is too low on the list, in my opinion. Thier back court is really good. And Rickets has the heart to match his game. I don't think they will win it all but do think they will end up in the final 4.
🧐🧐🤔🤔🤐🤐

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT