13 Sussex Tech 7-3
14 Mt. Pleasant 7-2
15 Charter 6-3
16 Salesianum 5-4
17 Polytech 6-2
18 Delmar 7-4
19 Middletown 6-5
20 DMA 7-4

Nice work, though I would have Sals ahead of Mount & Charter. Their demolition of SC is more impressive than anything on MP & Charter's resumes.

I feel like Middletown is too low. They have three quality wins (AI, Concord, Hodgson), and three of their losses were to top 10 teams. The other losses were to 6-5 Penn, and an Appo team that has won four straight.

I'd also have Concord in and drop DMA or Charter. The Raiders have a win over #8 Hodgson, and 1-run losses to #7 CR and #9 Archmere. All in all, a better resume than either the Seahawks or the Force.

Lazertron, I think Sals has top 5 potential but we just haven't seen that in their win-loss record yet.

I'm curious. What's your case for why Mount & Charter should be ranked ahead of Sallies. It can't just be wins and losses, otherwise you'd have Tower Hill ranked.

Lazertron, there really is no difference where they are ranked. All three only have 1 win against teams with winning records.

The Score looked like a demolition I will give you that.Salies won and rightfully so, but, Salies only had 5 or 6 scattered hits., The runs came from 12 walks issued by Central pitching....the starter on his first varsity start just couldn't find the plate...When ya walk that many it is hard to keep it close..

Yeah... not much you can say to discredit a 16-run loss. It was apparently just one of those when it rains it pours things.

MUST HAVE BEEN A CATHOLIC BOX SCORE

GRAND SLAM AFTER 4 WALKS

CENTRAL ALSO HAD 4 ERRORS

BUT HEY SALS ARE GREAT

ASK ANY ONE FROM THECULT

GO RAIDERS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT