ADVERTISEMENT

Whose #1?

I've seen Smyrna but I haven't seen Newark, if Smyrna is the no.1 seed, the chip is truly up for grabs. If you attack the basket against Smyrna and get some fouls early that leaves Matthews on the wing..Garnett can get frustrated easy and contests most shots, easy fouls..other than Matthews, Smyrna struggles from the charity line, just observing

I've seen Smyrna but I haven't seen Newark, if Smyrna is the no.1 seed, the chip is truly up for grabs. If you attack the basket against Smyrna and get some fouls early that leaves Matthews on the wing..Garnett can get frustrated easy and contests most shots, easy fouls..other than Matthews, Smyrna struggles from the charity line, just observing
Newark has no big man so rebounds don't come easily. Mount played a box and 1 on sharpe and limited him to 3 points with 0 points from the field if you shut down sharpe or mccants the other is useless. Mccants had 0 points. If you have someone 6'5 or taller on the boards beating Newark shouldn't be a problem as long as you lock down the shooter

If you don't have a "big man" you've gotta attack the basket, create fouls early, that's should help the rebound situation. Can't settle for the deep ball. That's the way you neutralize the big men, get them in foul trouble or you can speed up the game and wear them down, driving to the hoop. To many teams living and dying from three. Why give the bigs a chance to rest, as I said Garnett goes after every shot in the paint. Take him out of the game. Seen a lot of running the offense and settling for a bad shot due to the bigs in the lane on defense. Take the bigs out so you don't create or take stupid shots.coaches with out bigs need to game plan better, it can't be business as usual every game. It's the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Last edited:
Just did piont system for everybody... When tourney Bracket come out .. Should be real close to this..1-18... People will be surprised by piont system... Not by record ..
1. St. Moore 2. Smryna
3. Mount
4. Sallies
5. Glasgow
6. St. E
7. Newark
8. Woodbridge
9. Hodgson
10. St. Marks
11. St. Georges
12. Cape
13. Appo
14. William Penn
15. Milford
16. Caravel
17. C.R
18. Sanford

Just did piont system for everybody... When tourney Bracket come out .. Should be real close to this..1-18... People will be surprised by piont system... Not by record ..
1. St. Moore 2. Smryna
3. Mount
4. Sallies
5. Glasgow
6. St. E
7. Newark
8. Woodbridge
9. Hodgson
10. St. Marks
11. St. Georges
12. Cape
13. Appo
14. William Penn
15. Milford
16. Caravelle
17. C.R
18. Sanford
I absolutely hate the point system it works is weird ways

if holds true, Caravel vs CR is a heck of 1st round game
Pionts are so close... Might change some... Looks like St.Moore be no.1 seed... When i looked at there out of state teams they played... They going to rack up alot of pionts.... C.R probably will finish 15-5 .. Still wont get in Top 10.... St. Marks lost hurt them...

1. St. Moore 2. Smryna
3. Mount
4. Sallies
5. Glasgow
6. St. E
7. Newark
8. Woodbridge
9. Hodgson
10. St. Marks
11. St. Georges
12. Cape
13. Appo
14. William Penn
15. Milford
16. Caravel
17. C.R
18. Sanford

Thanks for doing this. 24 teams qualify?

Thanks for doing this. 24 teams qualify?
I know that.. Just did Top 18... Add other 6 tomorow.. Thats AI..Laurel..Tatnal ..forgot other 3... Dont worry title will be out of Top 18.... Iam 100% sure of that.

Last edited:
Would guess Friend is in the top 24. Maybe Red Lion? They had a rough patch- think Kennedy was out- but have won 4 of last 5. They are 10-8 and finish with Archmere and Caravel.

1. St. Moore 2. Smryna
3. Mount
4. Sallies
5. Glasgow
6. St. E
7. Newark
8. Woodbridge
9. Hodgson
10. St. Marks
11. St. Georges
12. Cape
13. Appo