ADVERTISEMENT

Yom Kippur Scores

Pregame...STG walked out and gathered in the center of the feild on the MT logo and started talking trash while the athletes were on the feild for MT. They are lucky Blum decided to run the ball and not run the score to 70. Disrespectful by the Hawks.

Hell with disrespect-that's just stupid....I like attitude/confidence/swag-whatever you may call it. But did they really think they could win? I have seen that done many times, but only when the team had an actual shot to compete!

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Idk. I was talking to a former player of STG and he said they would do that same thing every time they would play Hodgson.

I agree, A program with the likes of a Middletown, Sallies, Smyrna, Penn, you do that to them, and you're gonna get hit in the mouth.

A few years ago, I remember in back to back games, Glasgow and A.i. Wanted to run through the MT warmups, nextbthing they noticed, it was 50-0 at halftime.

Depending on the break, return in 10 weeks possible/unlikely, typically following season.

He was starting games 1-2 he broke his Ankle in the Lake game Don't know how long he is out for saw him in crutches at tonights game

He has a bad ankle sprain...nothing was broken but no timetable for his return. Tatnall was actually winning 26-24 at the half before his injury.

Reactions: jwb703
I never said Middletown was better, I'm just saying, don't come into someone else's stadium when you yourself have done nothing relevant yet and start disrespecting the opposition, because your going to get punched in the mouth and that's exactly what happened.

Eagle doesn't like high scores but if I was at the helm I would have ran it up to 70.

Disrespect? kids are getting gunned down on the street due to some perceived disrespect .. It was games manship all in fun. This whole disrespect thing has gotten way out of control and has become a reason for kids to gun another down Its silly laugh it off. let your play settle the score . No need to avenge some disrespect nonsense by being a punk

Last edited:
Middletown talks more than any team I know especially during warm ups . It's part of their intimidation . Usually they back it up as well. Not a good idea to piss them off on their home field.

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Hell with disrespect-that's just stupid....I like attitude/confidence/swag-whatever you may call it. But did they really think they could win? I have seen that done many times, but only when the team had an actual shot to compete!

Former SG player. Before every game Coach Maull brings the players to the goal line, lock arms, and walk to the 50 yard line while talking to them. They all huddle up and he gives a talk and they break out. Nothing wrong with tradition. Also before the game, while Coach Maull was talking to the team at the 50, Kedrick Whitehead walked by and called them “Punk a** N****s”. Great sportsmanship from middletown huh.

Former SG player. Before every game Coach Maull brings the players to the goal line, lock arms, and walk to the 50 yard line while talking to them. They all huddle up and he gives a talk and they break out. Nothing wrong with tradition. Also before the game, while Coach Maull was talking to the team at the 50, Kedrick Whitehead walked by and called them “Punk a** N****s”. Great sportsmanship from middletown huh.
Way to call a kid out by name and call him unsportsmanlike. Did you hear him say it or got it second hand? It’s ok on your home field to do whatever you want, but don’t think you can come into Billings and stomp on our logo at mid field without repercussions. You’re pre-game banner told us to “Pucker up and kiss our winning streak goodbye”. Well, how’d that end up?...In an a$$ whooping.

Reactions: soccer07
Whitehead is one of the best players in the State, if not the best. Called it as he saw it and looks like they welcomed it. Wish he was at Broom Street

This is nothing new.MOT was always dirty. Throwing dirt clod in eyes Scratching eye's Grabbing balls and twisting. Pinching thighs and twisting. They do all that bs. Hell i remember Danny Blair showing me 5 welts on hizs legs After playing MOT. Yeah they teach that crap

This is nothing new.MOT was always dirty. Throwing dirt clod in eyes Scratching eye's Grabbing balls and twisting. Pinching thighs and twisting. They do all that bs. Hell i remember Danny Blair showing me 5 welts on hizs legs After playing MOT. Yeah they teach that crap

One of the best programs in the state. They could be a team others strive to be and respect but no. They choose to be a bunch of classless, dirty playing ball grabbers. Stay classy MT, stay classy.

One of the best programs in the state. They could be a team others strive to be and respect but no. They choose to be a bunch of classless, dirty playing ball grabbers. Stay classy MT, stay classy.
Danny Blair was a beast. Hell of a baseball player as well and a really nice, respectful kid. That being said....Your Bel Air boys were known to play just as dirty as our “punk” MOT players. My kids played for years in the HB league and there were far worse programs than ours. And we all know the Salesian gentlemen always play with the utmost respect for their opponent. Let the “kids” settle it on the field and quit crying.

Danny Blair was a beast. Hell of a baseball player as well and a really nice, respectful kid. That being said....Your Bel Air boys were known to play just as dirty as our “punk” MOT players. My kids played for years in the HB league and there were far worse programs than ours. And we all know the Salesian gentlemen always play with the utmost respect for their opponent. Let the “kids” settle it on the field and quit crying.

I coached and my Son played for Fallston. I knew Danny and his pops from baseball and he played one year at Fallston when all of our kids were on the same travel baseball team before the team split and half the kids went back to Bel Air. Danny started as a freshman at Gilman but suffered his 4th concussion and football was over. His SR yr he transferred to IMG for baseball and is a starter for South Carolina U Gamecocks now. And I agree he is a great kid

Reactions: CHS89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT