ADVERTISEMENT

“Did IMG play a fake team?”

Yes! I have been following this story since their beginning as COF Academy.. It's a crazy crazy story

It's funny we have been calling this nonsense out on the National forum for 4 years. Finally vindicated lol Their promoter Prep Gridiron Logistics who has consistently lied about this team to schedule them games and keep the scam going also has said he scheduled games for Middletown (IMG) and Smyrna (Bergen catholic) I think he also tried to claim he is responsible for the MT V SJP game as well. Guy is a shyster. So far he as stayed a little above the fray but has claimed he sold the game to Paragon/ESPN. He is responsible for the perpetuating the lie about the 26D1 kids on the roster.

lots of fun reading here on the subject. GardenStateBaller and Jersey Flyer are his (PGL founder Joe Maimone) screen names.

also here in Ohio

@BackinBlack86 thanks for sending me down this rabbit hole. I'm only on pg. 12 of this 42 page forum and I can't stop. It's like a bad soap opera and I have to see what happens next lol.

The one on the prep gridiron website. It was amazing how the gardenstateballer just kept the scam going and was still defending it yesterday.

The one on the prep gridiron website. It was amazing how the gardenstateballer just kept the scam going and was still defending it yesterday.
Stiil today.. calling "fake news" or whatever lol in major denial. I think he gave money to them

Last edited:
yeah He is crazy.. hint Fear the Turtle 🐢
No doubt that dude doesn't play around lol...yeah it is crazy just reading how he is like I'm not affiliated with them but you secure all these things for them and peddle all of their false claims and lies. I don't know if he put actual money into them or he is behind the whole thing and the one receiving money because from that forum it seems this guy did the same thing last year with some place called USA Academy. I also find it funny that the head coach has warrants for his arrest and is front and center on national TV lmao.

No doubt that dude doesn't play around lol...yeah it is crazy just reading how he is like I'm not affiliated with them but you secure all these things for them and peddle all of their false claims and lies. I don't know if he put actual money into them or he is behind the whole thing and the one receiving money because from that forum it seems this guy did the same thing last year with some place called USA Academy. I also find it funny that the head coach has warrants for his arrest and is front and center on national TV lmao.

37375988.jpg

Reactions: Longagoplayer
For whatever reason, I couldn't access this and thought maybe it was deleted....or I wouldn't have chimed in with the Bummy High crap.
Suffice it to say....this maybe the craziest story I have seen in my long tenure of following HS FB.

Thanks for posting...and the assorted youtube video commentary on this has been the source of great humor....maybe you just have to laugh

I've never heard of or read a Ben Koo story until the last two days but I will give credit he went after this story like a dog with a bone. The big time news places, ESPN, USA Today and those have good stories on this but these smaller writers seem to really be focusing a lot more of the behind the scenes on this story. The interviews with the players just goes to show how some people just do not care about anyone and how lucky some of these kids were that they didn't end up arrested, injured or worse.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT